Intro & Authors Note

Hello there! First off, thank you for clicking on this book. By the time you read this I have no idea what stage of progression this book could be on for you. Perhaps you clicked on it before I even published the first chapter or maybe it's 20 chapters in! But that's enough rambling from me and let's get right into what this book is about/ all the disclaimers.

~ Disclaimer ~
I have not read all of the PJ books so I apologize for any plot holes or timeline screw ups. But then again, this is a work of fiction by me so it does not follow the original progression as the authors published. While this is my story all characters are that of Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. Of course, with the exception of my own original characters thrown in there.
~ ANOTHER Disclaimer ~
I can not promise a timeline of updates so they may be frequent or a while in between. All I can promise is that this work will be completed.
With all that being said please enjoy this story! If you have any questions just comment below or PM me.
Side note ~ if you are interested in Merlin I have a few books with chapters already published including a Merlin One shot book. So feel free too check it out!
- xoxo Anarose