EraserMic backstory

They exited the office with a tense silence between Todoroki and the Professors. Denki looked exhausted from all the crying he had been doing. "We will tell you everything you want to know, but let's do it somewhere private," said Aizawa. They follow him through the beautiful, ancient castle. They took twists and turns, when they arrived at a Unique painting of a snake and a badger cuddling in a burrow.     Todoroki looked perpetrated by the painting, but didn't say anything.
     When Aizawa spoke in Japanese "Plus Ultra" and the painting swung open. Aizawa walks in and then Mic leads them in. They walk to a cozy living room. The fire was roaring, blaring its heat to the people in the room. Aizawa walked into the kitchen that was off the right of them. Hizashi sat on a couch that looked comfy.
     Todoroki walked to the couch that was closest to them. It just happened to be right across from Present mic. Denki jumped onto the couch and started to use Todoroki as a pillow. Shota reentered the room with a tea set. He then sat down on the same couch as Hizashi. He offered the tea to the children. Shoto was the only one who expected the offer.
     He started slowly the strange tale of how they got there. "The evening had started out like any other, Mic and I decided that we were going to petrol together instead of the usual spit up. It had been a slow night when I noticed something odd happened so we moved so I could see better. Mic has never been good at hiding."
     "Shut up Shota" interrupts the Present mic.
" Anyway when I got closer and saw a villain attacking a decent crowd of people so we snapped into action . I distracted the villain while Mic cleared the area of civilians. He was nearly done when he saw a child who needed help. The villain forgot about me and went after Mic, but I said not my husband you female dog. Distracting him long enough so Mic got the kid out of there. He came back and we fought the villain together, but we made a big mistake.
      We underestimated him. He didn't use his quirk until he had us where he wanted us. He suddenly used his quirk on us. We woke up in the hospital wind at Hogwarts. Hizashi knew where we were thanks to his love of English and literature. A short woman noticed we were awake and instead of interrogating us she was helping us with our wounds or should I say mine. Once she was done she said that I was very lucky my wounds weren't fatal.
     The door swung open and in walked an older man that you had just met. He bombarded us with questions. He tried to interrogate us, but the short lady stopped all of his attempts. She said that he could ask us questions once she was sure we were better. She reminded me of a Recovery Girl.
     We were thankful for her pushing him out of the room. It took me quite a long time to recover from injuries. Mic had recovery quite quickly, but he refused to leave my side until I had recovered fully. It felt like years that I was in the hospital wing when finally I had recovered. It came time when we had to talk to the man that you two had just met earlier."