The Nightmares and Help

No one POV
Atsumu Miya woke up sweating he looked around his room confused and thinking about the nightmare he just had. It felt so real to him and he didn't know why or how this isn't the first time he woke up because of a nightmare.Recently, these nightmares have been coming a lot and for some reason he all ways sees a small orange haired boy screaming in pain. Of course there's only one person who he can talk to about his problems, which is his twin brother Osamu Miya.
RING
RING
RING
RING
"Hello?" Osamu said when he picked up the phone from this brother.
"Osamu I need help and it's serious this time"

The last time Atsumu called his brother for help is when Bokuto was chasing him around because he called Akaashi pretty and Bokuto got protective of his boyfriend.

"What is it this time" Osamu sighed knowing it's probably gonna be stupid.
"Can you come over I'll explain in person" Atsumu responded trying to sound serious for once.
"Fine I'll be there soon" Osamu said before hanging the call. Osamu got ready and left his apartment to go and see his annoying twin brother.

When Osamu arrives
Atsumu POV
After waiting for ten minutes for my brother arrive I finally hear the doorbell. "Come in" I shout since I left the door open for him. My brother comes in and sits next to me on my sofa."So...." I hear my brother say. I take a deep breathe "Recently, I've been having a lot of nightmares like every time I go to sleep and there all about this orange haired boy who looks like he's in a lot of pain and I can hear him cry and scream for help like what if this is real and I'm supposed to help him what am I supposed to do I've never met this boy before I've only seen him getting abused by this other boy but I can't see what he looks like for some reason". After explaining my Osamu gives my a weird and confused look like I'm going crazy. "So you've been having strange nightmares about a boy being abused and you think you have to save him after seeing what's happening in his life?" Osamu says to me. "Exactly that!! I mean why else would I be able to see someone suffer?" I asked him. "Well maybe you do have to save him and of course me being the BETTER twin I will help my brother whom I love so so much but-" What do you want in return" I asked whilst cutting him off. "You have to work in my restaurant for a week and help get more customers" (thinking- well I do need the help but I hate working at my brother restaurant it's really tiring and stressful then again I could be a hero!) "Deal" I reply. "Ok so every time you wake up from a nightmare which includes this boy write what happens in a journal and try to describe what the boy looks like and maybe sound likes ok?". To be honest I'm shocked at my brothers idea "Ok and next week you come back and we will read the journal together" My brother replies with a simple nod and then leaves. I promise I will try to help this mystery boy in my nightmares.