Mirage Call (part two)

Who're you?Show yourself!",barked the redhead guy.His gun pointing straightly at the dark area of the fallen base.The gun focused on the single figure,who's hand up in defense.

The smirk adjusting on the unknown face

The single light piercing uncontrollably through the base,unravel the figure blond hair.His smirk grew wider.

"It's been a while,Araki"

——————————

In the dimply lit alley,two figures running down it,followed by the group of people in the black suit,fulled with a weapon.

One of them using a shotgun and pointing it to the pink-haired girl who started to coughed up in exhaustion,slowly losing her beat of running.

But she's fast enough as she jumped between the trash can,flipping around and kicked the man in the nose,hard.She's flipping from the guy bleeding face before her feet connecting to the ground safely and hurriedly catch up to the blond male.

"SENRAAAAA,I DID IT WWWWWW",she happily exclaimed,tapping her chest in proud as the blond boy just patting her head as a reward for her hardwork.

"YEAYYYY HEADPATS,I love you Senra,Hug!"

"Not now Naruse,see.A few guys are still after us",Senra pointing out as the girl puffed her cheeks out in annoyance.

"Their still won't give up,aren't they?"

"Well seems so"

The gunshot escaping again,tried to takes down the blond boy this time but sadly they've dashed away to the outside of the city,Invisibly themselves among the crowds who're scream in panic upon the sudden nonstop shots from the gun.

Almost making those police losing their trace.

Well almost,

The chase were last for a long time until their waddled themselves inside the mall store as Senra threaten the customers as well as the owner to ran away which they did as he said.Senra passing the unconscious Mey to The pink-haired girl arm who's uncontrollably catch the tall boy.

"E-ehh,Senra do you just throw my little brother?"

"Sorry please hold him for me",was the last words he said before charging himself towards the remaining police.

Using his stun gun to hit the back of the single police head,making him fall to the deep unconsciousness.His other teammates were indeed shock,fixed their way to their faint member,checking on him and more importantly put their guard down.Without being noticed Senra ambled behind them and launched the single stun gun,sending them the 50 000 volts enough to takes all of them down.

He sweeping his hands in indeed full with elegance."Done",he mumbled softly.

"Uwaaaaa Senra you're so great,You're amazing!",Naruse cried out as he keeps praising the blond boy who's flipping his side long hair proudly.

"I know that you guys,would always be fine",spoke the voice out of the blue.Naruse and Senra exchange the look as they gazes fixed on the boy behind them.

The blond short boy with the black patch,smiling widely.

"ANKU!",Shout them at the same times making the small store echoing in their excited high pitched voice.

"ANKU ANKU ANKU ANKU ANKU ANKU ANKU"

"SHUT UP NARUSE"

"Im sorry"

"PFFFFT-"

"And Senra you as well"

"S-sorry-"