Chapter 8 - And you know what ? You will be my first.

Start from the beginning

As we walked to his car, I asked him what was it and why this letter was sent to the Academy.

'' I wrote a letter of reference for your audition. I thought it might help you enter the Academy. I know that your talent is amazing, but I also know that they like to receive references when new people are trying to make their places.''

'' Oh you did that for me? Oh thank you Josh! You're the best’’ I kissed him on the cheek.

'' I know!''

He laughed and I pushed him on the sidewalk where he nearly fell. We entered the car and we left for his apartment. During the road, I put my phone to listen to music. The first song that played was I'll be by Edwin McCain. The song that he sang to me when we had our first kiss. He looked at me, took my hand and smiled. Like the song said: I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Always, Josh. Always

When we arrived home, I had a big surprise. The guys were all there and waiting for me. I was really happy to see them. Mike came to give me a hug. Ian too. Matt came to talk to me but it was a little bit awkward. I didn’t really mind. Some friends of Josh were there. Megan too. I went to see her and talked a little. We became good friends during the trip in Halifax. She introduced me to Josh’s friends. They were all really nice. Josh was sitting in the living room and talked with the guys while us girls, we chatted in the kitchen. I wanted to be with Josh but I told myself that I was going to enjoy a little socializing. But when I was having the chance, I was looking at Josh. He was so hot with this shirt.  Bennie, Josh’s dog, didn’t stop jumping on me. I believe she already love me. While I was talking with Megan and the other girls, I noticed that Matt had gone out and was standing there doing nothing. I went to see him. 

'' Matt, are you okay?''

'' Oh hi Ashley. Yeah, I am. Why?''

'' I don’t know, you didn’t seem happy to see me today.''

'' It's not what you think Ashley. I like you ok. It's just ... you know, at first I was afraid for Josh. Josh is fragile. After his ex girlfriend, he was falling apart. I don’t want this to happen to him again you know. I'm his best friend and I've always been there for him. I don’t want him to suffer. But now I can see how happy he is with you and I'm happy. I don’t want you to think I hate you. This is just the opposite! But sometimes I'm too protective. ''

'' Matt, don’t be afraid. I will never hurt Josh. You know, I have suffered in my life. Maybe not the same way as Josh, but I suffered. Since I have known Josh, I finally feel good. I love him so much. If I didn’t have him in my life, I don’t know if I would still be alive. Meeting him was the best thing that happened to me. And meeting you too guys! You are so amazing, and now I know that I will always be able to count on you. I just want you to believe in our love, Matt. Coming from you, it would mean so much. You and Josh are so close. ''

'' Ohh, what can I say? Welcome to the family, Ashley!''

He gave me a hug and we entered in the apartment. The little party ended early. I joined Josh in the living room and he realized that I was really exhausted. It was a long road. When everyone left, I went to take a shower and I joined Josh in his room. He put some music to relax. He put I'll be, of course. I sat down and he put me down on his bed. His fingers were going all over my face and on my body, so gently, like I was fragile... like I was porcelain.

'' Sleeping without you this week was torture. I was so looking forward to get back into your arms. Every night I was falling asleep thinking of having you back by my side. You and your hot body all over me''  He laughed a little bit. The moment was perfect. 

'' You know what, Ashley? Let's forget the world. Tonight, it's you and me against everything. I don’t want you to wait for me. And, all I want is you. And you know what? You will be my first. And you’ll also be my last. You're so perfect. I love you, porcelain. And I will always love you. Forever... ever... after''

I smiled and he knew I wanted him. He leaned over me while kissing me on the neck. His lips slowly got down on my body. I took his shirt and I removed it while he was trying to remove mine. He took his pants off while kissing me passionately. After we got undressed, it was feeling like he was playing piano all over my body. His finger tips were playing a slow and simple melody on me and they were slowly going down, down, down...

With his body all over me, I felt connected. I felt heaven. I felt ... him. For the first time in my life. The moment was magical. He kissed me during every second of it. After, we felt asleep, holding hands, with the beautiful melody of I'll be playing in our ears, to guide us through the night.

Matt

If only she knew. If only ... she knew ... how much ... I love her. Oh Ashley ... why Josh? Why not me?