Pieces of the ship explode around them as they sneak around the ship as it's being destroyed.

"Sally!" 

Sally turns around and sees Subodai. Sally smiles big and rushes over to him, she looks around in a panic eager to reunite with the horse she saw as a older brother.

Rachel knowing they needed to hurry, and having a feeling that Boochbeard won't let them come along if they didn't have Sally.

She walks over to the cell door and pulls out her lock pick and picks the lock before quickly putting it away and motions for the group to hurry up.

Sally and Subodai quickly hug before the group continue to rush their way over to Boochbeard.

"Neat trick. Any other tricks you got up that sleeve?" Warwick asks Rachel with a smirk. Rachel glares at him and grabs Sally's arm to pull her to move faster and away from the flirt.

The group meet up with Boochbeard who leads them out the ship and onto the deck.

Deacon the captain of the armada notices the group immediately despite the fighting that was going on.

"What's this? Boochbeard! Trying to steal my prizes, you ruffian?" Deacon says glaring at the older pirate.

"I sense some tension going on..." Warwick says as he, Sally, Rachel and Subodai watch the interaction.

"Deacon!" Boochbeard growls.

"Spymaster of the Armada- I think we're in trouble..." Mr. Gandry says looking at Deacon.

"Our Jailor! Clockwork monster! You shall pay for putting us in a cage!" Subodai said stepping forward readying his sword.

"I think not. The prisoners must not be allowed to escape. Take them!" Deacon shouts.

Minions come forward ready to attack the group who all get in a battle stance.

"Battle Angels! They are the Armada elite warriors!" Mr. Gandry said.

"yeah, well no duh!" Warwick says shaking his head as he summons his staff with dark magic. The staff looked like a raven's foot with bird feathers and beads tied to it.

 The staff looked like a raven's foot with bird feathers and beads tied to it

Rachel pulls out a sword and musket rifle. Warwick looks at her weapons and whistles. "Nice a buccaneer." He comments causing Rachel to roll her eyes at him. Warwick turns to the younger girl, "What'cha got tiny?" He asks Sally.

 Warwick turns to the younger girl, "What'cha got tiny?" He asks Sally