4. Relics of the Past

Start from the beginning

"Wow, exciting, now I get to hear another story, won't I?"

"Haha, I would keep this story to myself. Sorry!"

"Okay, I hope you would change your mind."

After some awkward silence for a minute or so she asked, "When was the last time you came to Pokhara?"

"I came to Pokhara back in 2017 and a year before that."

"How was your experience? Did you like it?"

"I came here on our college trip and It was special...."

Roshan interrupted us, "Hrishi, At least leave Smriti alone."

"Haha! Why? Does he flirt with every other girl?" She said.

"No girls are safe from his spell. Then it's clear he was flirting with you too."

"No, not at all. He was just being nice to me."

"You are already in his trap. That's how he starts flirting."

I was ashamed and asked Roshan to stop but he was just dragging. I politely refused him, every statement and asked him to leave, jokingly. I wasn't offended, I knew she wouldn't believe that, but I was uncomfortable.

Roshan was laughing and said, "Jokes apart we should now leave, I was here to call you if you wanted anything. Let's get in the car after we buy stuff. Do you need anything?"

"No, I don't need anything. Do you need something, Smriti?"

"A chilled bottle of water would be fine."

After he left, Smriti looked at me and whispered, "The story hasn't started yet."

Then we got into the car and we headed towards Pokhara, only 3 hours journey was left.

Vandy suddenly asked, "Smriti did you make the call to reserve a hotel ?"

"No, I will just make it now."

"We have time we don't need to rush, calm down for now," Roshan said.

"No Roshan we will be tired and it would be better if we would get to the hotel in time."

While they were talking Smriti made a call to her uncle and asked for the availability of the room.

"Is one double bed and a single bedroom okay?"

Kshitij said, "Yeah! That's what we are looking for."

We booked the room and She asked, "What are the plans for partying?"

Kshtitij: "We will party all night."

Roshan: "Let's go to some pub and just dance with a stranger"

Kshitij: "We don't want to scare Pokhara with your dance, Roshan"

Vandy: "We will be tired today so let's just rest in our rooms and maybe we could have a couple of beers and some Vodka or whiskey."

Kshitij: "You forget about the hard drinks. I have seen your drama after having only a few pegs of drinks. So let's just make beer."

Vandy: "That was long ago, now I can digest drinks."

Roshan: "1 week ago is not that long. Remember how you just puked in my room when only two of us were there."

Vandy: "I can handle that, guys. Okay, fine let's just have beers then. And you didn't even ask Smriti what she wants."

Smriti: "I would not drink today. I will just sleep after we reach the hotel, I am tired."