Dope and Teme

(Dashi POV)

-The next day with emo-butt-

Sasuke laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He seemed to be lost in thought. 'How am I supposed get that dobe away from sensei, they're pretty much always together!' Uchiha thought to himself, a growl rising in his throat. Then all of a sudden-

Knock

Knock

Knock  

Sasuke sits up at the sound. "Hm? Who the fuck is at my door this time?" He grumbles, sliding off his bed and walking to the door. Sasuke grabs the doorknob with one hand and cracks it open, holding a spray bottle in his free hand, fully prepared to see fangirls but there was only.. 

"Nar- I mean dobe, what do you want?" Sasuke asks, opening the door and letting the blonde in. "Hey teme! I brought ramen!" The blonde smiles, holding up a bag of cup ramen. Sasuke was mentally jumping up and down with joy that Naruto came to eat ramen with him, even though emo-butt doesn't prefer ramen. "That's unusual of you dobe, did something happen to Kakashi-sensei?" Sasuke asks as he tries to hide his excitement. "No nothing happened to him, I just wanted to eat ramen and see if you want to train with me" the blonde says as he walks over to Sasuke's kitchen table and sets the bag down. "Oh okay, I guess I could train with you" Sasuke shrugs as he walks over to the table. "Sweet! Now let's make this ramen, I'm starving!" The blonde cheers as he pulls out two cup ramens.

After making the cup ramen, the two sit down across from eachother and start eating. "Thanks for the ramen Naruto" Sasuke says, slurping up ramen in the process. Naruto looks up, mouthful of ramen. "No problem teme!" He cheers, making sure not to spit out his precious ramen. Sasuke couldn't help but laugh. "You're such a dork" he laughs, nearly falling off his seat. Naruto blushes at the comment, Sasuke was never nice to him. Naruto leans over the table and lays his hand on Sasuke's forehead, causing emo-duck to turn a bright shade of red as he looks at Naruto with a confused gaze. "Are you sick teme? You're never this nice" Naruto mutters as he feels Sasuke's head for a fever. Sasuke shakes his head, chuckling. "No dope, I don't have a fever" Sasuke says as he stands up a kisses naruto on the forehead before he could react and walks away. 

Naruto turns a bright red. "Oi Naruto, I thought you wanted to train, let's go!" Sasuke calls as he grabs his Kunai and Shuriken and stands by the door. "I-I'm coming!" The blushed blonde blurts out as he runs over to Sasuke. Sasuke nods, smiling as the both leave the house and head to the training fields.

A/N WASSUP PEEPS! I finally updated after like- hold up- 

*mumbling to self* april, may, june, july, august- 

yea I finally uploaded after 5 months! Holy shit that's a long time XD sorry for keeping you all waiting, trying to think of a sasunaru chapter was harder than expected but I hope it was good! Also don't forget to read and follow my buddy @Destiny17kakaNaru, her stories are amazing and her one shots are fantastic and her poems are to die for! You won't regret it! 😄