Chapter 6: Tough Start and Feelings

Nothing to report about this chapter. Please, tell me in the comments if you guys are enjoying this story, and if you want me to keep going.

In the Throne Room of the Spider Queen's Castle, Darel, Laval, and their friends were getting worried about Timothy, and if he's been captured yet. Queen Fahlga, on the other hand, was doing some night-casting spells, until she suddenly stopped. "It would appear that I have lost Timothy and my best warrior, I can't see them anywhere in the castle." Fahlga said in a surprised tone. Darel, Laval, and their friends all sighed in relief, "Just you wait, Timothy will return and free us and stop you and your evil schemes." Laval said in an angry tone, while his friends agreed with him. Fahlga just laughed at the cute insult Laval just gave her, "No he wont, because first of all, he hasn't escaped, second, I'm letting you all go, and third, I'm not evil!" Fahlga said with a smile as she used her powers to uncuff Darel, Laval, and their friends. Darel, Laval, and their friends didn't buy it until Fahlga continued speaking, "You see, I need help." Fahlga said with a serious look, "Marmoo, the resurrected Scorpion Lord, is planning to attack a piece of land, using his new army, made from his new Poison Scroll powers!" Fahlga continued as Darel, Laval, and their friends sat down. "If you needed Darel's help, then why are we dragged into this?" Laval said with a serious look on his face. Fahlga looked at the young lion prince, "Because Laval, I believe the piece of land, Marmoo will be attacking, is going to be Chima!" Fahlga said to Laval and his friends, which gave a sudden gasp.

In an unknown place, Timothy was waking up from being knocked out, and can see he was in a room with a bed, a dresser, and the assassin. "Good morning sleepy head." Lucy said in a sing-song voice, "How'd you sleep?" Lucy said, trying to sound innocent. Timothy, on the other hand, was just angry with Lucy, not just because she knocked him out and captured him, but she also murdered Lagravis. Lucy saw that Timothy was angry at him and can see why, "Oh C'mon Timothy, It wasn't my fault, Fahlga made me... " Lucy was just about to say, but Timothy cut her off. "Made you do what? Kill my father, capture my friends, and knock me out? I find that very hard to believe." Timothy interrupted while looking away from her.

Lucy sat in front of him, "Ok, first of all, I was just capturing your friends, there wasn't going to be a murder, but in the process of capturing you friends, Lagravis, your father, tried to attack me when I was going to capture your brother. We fought and eventually, he died, but I didn't kill him, he killed himself, but not before saying, 'For Chima, and Timothy.' Lagravis said his last words and exhaled his last breath, and died." Lucy explained what happened to Lagravis. Timothy wasn't going to believe it at first, but he saw a tear fall from her eye, and that convinced him that it was true, "So, he didn't just die for Chima, but he also died, for me?" Timothy asked with a sad look. Lucy saw Timothy's look and felt his pain, which made her tear up more, "I'm afraid so." Lucy said wiping away her tears.

Timothy saw Lucy's tears and saw that they were real and in the process, Timothy had no choice but to tear up as well. Lucy looked at Timothy with tears streaming down from her eyes, "I'm so sorry Timothy, I could have done something to prevent him from dying, but it's too late." Lucy said as she was crying. Timothy saw her and remembered what Lagravis taught him a while back. "If Lagravis were here, he would say, 'Leave the past in the past, don't look back only ahead.'" Timothy said while Lucy was looking at him, "Lucy, there was nothing you could have done, Lagravis sacrificed himself for Chima and for his sons, I would've done the same. Would you do the same?" Timothy asked while looking back at Lucy. "Yeah, I guess I would." Lucy said while looking at Timothy with a slight smirk. Timothy looked down then looked up at Lucy again, "Also, I forgive you, but can you forgive me for being angry earlier? I didn't know what happened, at first I didn't want to believe you, but when I saw your tear, it convinced me so much." Timothy said with a tear falling from his eye. Lucy walked up to him and untied him and shook his hand, "Thanks and I forgive you too." Lucy said with a smile. Timothy smiled back at Lucy.