Twø

"I know you cry every night,"~ Brent Faiyaz 'Burn One'

The sun light shining through the blinds of my huge window rudely wakes me up I groan and pull the covers over my head. I spread my legs kicking Cujo in the face and immediately I sit up concerned only to see him sleeping and drooling on the covers. Drooling on the covers? Drooling on the covers!

What the fuck, jojo get off I say sleepily pushing him off the bed and getting up to remove the sheets. Which reminds me I have to buy Cujo a bed and I have to go food shopping.

I pick up my gym bag and empty all the dirty clothes from last night into my washer along with the dirty sheets. Pouring in the cleaner and turning my machine on.

I walk to the small kitchen and get a slab of steak and carrots from the refrigerator. Cujo sits and waits patiently or me to make his breakfast. I chop up the carrots and raw beef, mixing it with his dry food I slip a vitamin in to his food and walk in front of his he starts to jump up before I set the bowl down and I discipline him.

"No Cujo, sit." He reluctantly sits down his tail wagging out of control. I then set his plate in front of him.

"Wait." I say and he stops all actions.

"Ok," I say and he immediately begins to devour his food.

I put him into defense training so he's not alone all day but today is his "day off". So I'm going to take him with me to run errands.

I change into some sweats and a t-shirt, I hook the thick chain link leash to Cujo's gold Cuban. When I got Cujo I just knew I had to spoil him. The next day I got him his own customized Cuban with his name engraved, I bought him jewelry before I bought myself some. He fights me a bit as I put on his muzzle, I wish he didn't have to wear one but I've been stopped multiple times by the police because jojo didn't have a muzzle on. They said the next time it happens they'll take him away, so I'm forced to muzzle him.