VIII

before we start ,
sorry for the extremely long break i took .
luv y'all <3

now back to the story :)

****

"MARCELLL GIVE ME MY SCRIPT BOOOKK"

"what are you gonna do about it kiss me" he laughed

I mean .

"very funny we're almost done" i begged .

This scene had to do with Selena and Alex's character development. They had to learn about each other and speak on Selena's past traumas. I grabbed my coffee and bit on the straw . Damn it Marcel just give my script book. I got up put my two feet infront of his taller figure .

"marcellllllllll" i tugged his jacket .

"marisaa" he tugged on mine .

"can you PLEASEEEEEEE GIVE ME MY SCRIPT BOOOKKK.....please"

with my small smile . he rolled his eyes and looked away to hide the smirk in his precious little face . how cute. He slowly gave it to me . I signed and finally sat down and rehearsed it .

***+++~~

Few Hours Later

Alright guys that's a cut . As we all cheered and thanked god that we would ever finish . I ran to the makeup and hair room to touch up and get the fuck outta here . Here's the 911 on me and Marcel .

A couple of weeks ago, when I just got here . Literally just got to LA. I read some lines and couldn't seem to   ignore the small feelings I was growing . Me and him are really close and we both are just really close fRiends . Thing is he probably will only see me as Mar my friend , maybe sister .

Ugh it's annoying . I know he hates my boyfriend .
He doesn't know why we're together yet. As I drove home,took off my clothes , get onto this warm warm shower . I closed my eyes and brushed my fingers through my silky hair . Piece by piece falling down .

I signed .

I ate some cookies and some pasta from the other night. I lay down in my bed . I can't keep him out of my head . shit shit shit .

"I need to tell him"

i woke up to the sunlight hitting my eyes . 2:34 pm . we film at night today . what if i close my eye-

*ding*

marcel 😸😈💁‍♂️😋: wake up loserrrr
12:34pm

marcel 😸😈💁‍♂️😋: ris i'm coming over if you don't wake up 🙄
1:23pm

marcel😸😈💁‍♂️😋: im otw :))))
2:00pmn

it hit me .

FUCK HES ON THE WAY

i grab my hair comb and glasses. run into the bathroom and practically shower and brush my teeth as fast as possible . staring at my wardrobe .XL hoodie it is . I grab random shorts and get my bunny slippers . I hear a ding .

just in time .

"hey ris you look good today" he smiles and walks in.

I smile and hit him.

"hey are you and your bf over ?"

"what do you mean"

"you haven't seen it , i thought you knew"

i looked away, and smirked .

good luck mami getting my "husband" out of this one .

a/n : thank you sm for reading, i'm sorry i've been gone 4 alotta of time . luv y'all <3