X

<33

chapter 10

"what do you mean marcel"

"i thought you would know its all over ActorsRoom"

jacob's in some deep shit now, so lets back it up a little . me and jacob have basically grown up together as my parents would call it "a match made in heaven" but i could say otherwise. he's too much of a player ,but his family has some serious connections. thats why here i am stuck in a embarrassingly for show relationship. he's not the worse looking so when we actually went out because of our so called "love" everything went to hell . but our parents didn't think so they thought it would be a perfect publicity stunt. in this industry its all about 3 things.

looks

if you don't have any then you might as well go to surgery .

money

money because it buys anything even silence .

connections

everyone knows a director or two to get you that spot.

the least you would actually need is talent ,just always have your ears open and eyes focused because one slip up will fuck you up. now back to me and marcels lovely conversation.

"are you SURE thats him" i state in horror

"risa thats him" he states with sadness in his voice

i start to laugh

"booty cheeks naked and everything geez, me muero" i chuckle

he continued to show me the exposing video of
my "boyfriend" and a random girl.

"risa you do realize thats you're BOYFRIEND" he says confused

"oh i know without a doubt even, such a shame he had so much going for him-"

i get cut off

"marisa what the hell are you on about" he says confused

"JESUS, sorry dios but listen all of that was a publicity stunt my mother and her little brunch friends created , that boy has put more pain and hurt in my life then good"

i start to feel a little annoyed with everything i had to put up with .

i slowly grab my comb and brush my hair out and start smiling at marcel as he does the same. ok cool. thats off my chest what now.

Later

at this point i was so tired of hiding everything from everyone and i hated lying it felt weird being so close and open to marcel , i havent done that with anyone lowkey . it was refreshing. i went thru my racks of clothes. im so glad i moved out that hotel, im into a smaller apartment in LA and its cozy. marcel threw himself in my bed listening to some tyler. yes the creator. then suddenly i get a face time call .

"look" i rolled my eyes

Jacob

"well ima go um clean the stove or something"he grins and gets up and leaves the room.

"hello who's this"

"shut the actual fuck up , i know you see the news"

"yes i have , how embarrassing jacob thought you were better"

"listen just post a statement"

"sorry guys jacob slept with like 10 others girls already and he got caught and now i have to tell yall how much of a dick he is"

"mari-"

"listen i honestly dont care its the same old thing"

"but i truly love you besides the fame and everything"

i roll my eyes and start walking around the house grabbing random dresses and my straightener

"thats all jacob"

"marisa please"

"just be real , we're not real . its ALL fake"

i ended the call feeling relieved. giving marcel a weak thumbs up .

"i hope that ends that" i sigh.

"ill step in if i have too" holding a knife from the surprisingly clean kitchen.

he really cleaned the stove. i let out a laugh and punch him in the arm.

a/n : i know its litertally been years but i finally got out of the little depressive time period in my life and have decided to keep writing because i miss it sm . if you're reading this ily. <3