I opened the door and there was only light in the big living room, which is really weird for Earth.

'' Earth !! '' - my voice echoed through the house but no one was answering.

"Babyy !!" - I called again.

I went to the center of the living room to sit down near the table ... when I saw bunch of drugs ...

I was staring at the drugs for a couple of minutes, still trying to process what was going on ...

'' Kao baby sorry I- '' - I heard Earth say.

I look up and we lock eyes.

'' It's not what it looks like '' - he said.

'' Earth ... what the fuck is going on? ''

'' babe ... chill ''

'' WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN CHILL EARTH? ARE YOU WORKING WITH GAN? ''

'' baby ... plese sit down I'll explain ''

'' ANSWER THE QUESTION! ''

Earth looked down ... and started crying.

'' II .... didn't want to ... do this ... '' - he said.

'' THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT EARTH? WHY? DIDN'T I TELL YOU? I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THIS! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ?? ''

In that moment I took all of my anger out. I couldn't stop myslef from yelling at him. But he fucked up this time. Big time.

'' baby ... please forgive me '' - Earth said while crying.

'' How could you Earth? We went on vacation together, I did everything for you baby! Because I love you! I FUCKING LOVE YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? .... but you only care about the money '' - I said and took out my wallet.

Got all of my money out and throwed it in the air.

'' Is this enough for you? huh? '' - the money was falling down on the floor.

'' Kao ... don't ... '' - Earth said.

'' I SAID IS IT ENOUGH? ''

Suddenly Nan came out of nowhere and meowed while looking at me.

I picked her up and I turned around to leave.

'' Kao baby, please don't leave! '' - Earth said while following me.

I didn't say a word, and I left his mansion.

He followed me till my parked car.

'' Kao please baby talk to me !! ''

He layed on the ground and started crying ... I hate to see him like that but my ego kicked in.

And I left.

* The next morning *

Third person's POV

Kao couldn't sleep the whole night.

He still couldn't believe that something like this would happen ... it hurt him really bad ... in his heart. He got a rough morning too.

The work at the office was exchanging. He couldn't focus on anything. He was zoning out the whole day, and didn't get much work done.

Suddenly someone knocked on his office door.

The person came in without even informing his secretary, but Kao didn't have the energy to argue right now.

'' Hello there Kao ''

Kao looked up and saw Gan.

''Hi...''

'' Oh ... what's wrong Kao? You look a bit stressed '' - Gan said.

'' It's none of your bussiness '' - Kao replied.

'' Well ... let me guess ... Earth? ''

'' Why the fuck did you make him work for you, you piece of shit! ''

'' Oh ... why so mad Kao? I needed an investor ''

'' Fuck you and your investor ''

'' oh I would '' - Gan said and smirked.

Kao got up his chair and started going towards Gan

'' What did you just say? '' - Kao asked.

'' I said I would bitch, but I can't ''

'' Of course you can't, you think you have a chance? ''

'' Oh believe me I do ... but your baby boy is in big trouble ... he's in jail ''

Hey guys! I know I probably made you guys a bit sad with this chapter but...just check out my memes you'll feel better - bltea1

I hope you guys are having a great day / night!