The First Day of School

Your the new kid at school because it's the middle of march. Your staying with your mom in California because your dad and his new lady friend are going on a 'buisness trip'.  You head down to the office to get your papers and see a boy in there talking to the ladies at the counter. You wait in line when he's finally done talking he turns around and you see a glimpse of his face when he take off his sunglasses.  He smiles at you and walks out turning the corner. The ladies hand you the papers and you could feel that your cheeks are hot.

After, you walk to your first class getting lost in the hallway you were going to give up until you see the guy from the office. You take a deep breath and walk up to him and see him talking to a few more other guys.  You stop for a moment, but then keep walking. That's when he sees you at the corner of his eye and waves  bit at you.  You could feel yourself blushing and look down as fast you can. He starts laughing a bit  and walks over to you leaving his friends there. They stare at you as he comes up to you.

"New kid, need some help, you look lost."  He smiles. 

 You nod your head and hand your schedule to him. He looks over it and glances up at you. 

"You're pretty smart, all these classes are the same as mine except for P.E. and home ec." He laughs handing you back the paper.

He walks back to his friends and pick his bag off the ground and says bye to his friends as they all walk different ways. You stand there for a moment as he walks right next you.

"Right sorry for being a stranger. My names Will." He smiles

You introduce yourself as you guys keep talking. Then in class when you guys couldn't talk you passed notes.  That kept happening until the last class you both had together and he walked you to the gym. 

"Have fun." He said  as he started turning around. 

"Thank you."  You say softly and watch him walk away and turn into a different hall.