" I... I can't talk to some stranger. "

Her head didn't turn at him. She hung her head still shaking.

"you just escaped from those guys and hid behind the trash can while crying and now you won't talk? And wearing that outfit? "

"you don't know me and still you judge me, mister? " she said softly.

Dan sighed.

"I just want to help. You are practically standing beside my building," he pointed at the building with his thumb.

She gaped at the three floor building and finally turned at him. Her purse slided down on her arms.

Dan can see, the woman was quite beautiful. She has bangs, round eyes and the messy chignon. He assumed those bastards were right, she had long hair. Her dress was short and it's red. Those heels were killing her because he can see the redness on her feet.

"please, I have to go home quickly, " she pleaded as she clenched her hand.

" I ask you again, Miss, " Dan said still holding her. "where is your car? "

" I.. I don't have.. One, " she turned her head away so he can't see her embarrassed eyes but he knew something was wrong with her.

" I can give you a ride, " Dan oferred casually. " I promise I will keep my hands off and you can call 911 if something bad happen. "

" I don't have a choice, " she whispered. She clenched her strap.

"follow me. "

She walked behind him. He opened the door to her but she looked at him weirdly. After they had some unspoken debating, she got in and he closed the door. Dan started to drive his car to the address he was been told.

She was quiet. The ride was awfully quiet and it's so uncomfortable. He knew something wasn't right. His brain kept chanting and it made him more upset.

He turned off the engine and already unstrapped his belt. He glanced at her to ask but what he saw is only horrified look from her.

For seconds the woman gaped at the darkness of her small house. Dan didn't understand first because he saw nothing suspicious. He was a little surprised when she abruptly opened the door and ran inside. He then started following her still confused.

The light was on when he stepped inside. It was more surprising him when he saw many broken glasses he didn't know where it come from splattered everywhere. He looked around and it was horrifying. The sofas were upside down and so many scratches. The walls were bare and he saw some frames were broken too. He walked into something like the kitchen and it was not far from what happen in the living room.

What's going on here?

He clenched and unclenched his hands to keep him sane when his brain worked on something. He would ask his brother.

He heard the heels were coming from behind him. He now saw the second floor from the stairs. He can't see clearly that this house was small two story house type.

The woman have two cases on her hand and one was on her shoulder. She held a small body and it whimpered holding stuff like doll.

" I... I have to go, " she said holding her tears.

Dan was more confused and stared at her longer. He can't speak.

"where are you going at this hour? " that was his first words he can speak.

" I.. I don't.. know, " she hiccuped. "but this house is.. No longer safe for both of us. "

"come on, " Dan grabbed her cases from her.