This Venerable One has Tasted His Own Medicine 2

After bickering with no result, Taxian Jun finally lost it. On his turn, he barged in to Jiang Xi office.

'Jiang Xi, take this shit out of me or I will destroy Gu Yu Yue!'

Jiang Xi looked calm and hiding sedation magic behind his back. Jiang Xi people went inside and wary but Jiang Xi ordered them to calm down.

'Mo Zongshi says he refuse and I respect his wish.'

'How about me? Why won't you respect my wish?'

'I already said it. Unless you and Mo Zongshi reached an agreement, I won't do anything. In medical ethics, we couldn't abort a fetus if the ... refuses.'

Taxian Jun not a type to argue and resort on power, 'Alright then,' he summoned Jiangui and before he summoned Thousand Coffins, Chu Wanning tied him with Tianwen.

'That's enough!'

Taking this opportunity, Jiang Xi pulled out the hand he had been hiding and the light in his hand hit Taxian Jun until he collapsed. Taxian Jun lost his consciousness and before he fell, Chu Wanning grabbed him. Everyone in the room relieved.

'I'm sorry for the trouble.'

'That's alright,' Jiang Xi took a bottle from his desk and thrown it to Chu Wanning, 'Here is the pill to suppress him. Take it several hours before it is his turn.'

Chu Wanning cupped his hands and excuse himself after thanked him. He carried the unconscious Taxian Jun on the Dragon and then flew away. Everything back to normal in Gu Yu Yue and they hope not to deal with Taxian Jun ever again.

At night in Sisheng Peak, Xue Meng's room. Mei Hanxue cuddling his lover on bed and laughed hysterically as he told a story that made Xue Meng paled like ghost.

'Mo Ran...what?'

'Mo Zongshi, ahaha....ahahaha...,' Mei Hanxue tried to stop his laughing, 'Can you imagine...AHAHAHA!'

Even though the whole cultivation world knew what happened to Mo Ran, Xue Meng never involved in gossiping as he hated it so he was never updated in any gossips and the talks about Mo Ran.

But the topic wasn't raised anymore and they avoided word 'Mo Zongshi', 'Taxian Jun' and 'Chu Zongshi' like Google search filters. They avoided them not because they are afraid or respect the grandmasters but to keep themselves from having disturbing mental image. Imagining that only make their stomach churns and to keep their sanity, they decided not to talk about it.

But some daredevils maiden have attempted to sneak to Nanping place but luckily the barrier stop them. One day, the barrier was weakened and Mo Ran worried someone might enter. However Chu Wanning wasn't at home, so he went outside to fix it. He then saw a maiden had been sneaking around the house. The maiden was the one who had come before and said she had his baby and he offered an abortion with a kick. They looked at each other.

'...'

'...'

'...'

'...'

They stared at each other in silent and frozen. Mo Ran was worried that this girl fantasy would run from 'she is having his baby' to 'he is having her baby'. He also worried that this girl might have some grudge towards him so he reflexively covered his five months belly with his arms, walked backward towards the house and shut the door loudly after he went inside. The girl was spaced out from shock and so speechless cause she worried she might have jinxed someone so she walked away with blank mind and left Nanping like nothing happened.

Xue Meng thought about it. Mo Ran is dumb but how can he be this dumb? There is no way Taxian Jun take it himself, or there is no way Shizun forced him to take it. From Peach Blossom Pavilion, Mo Ran's size to their dispute, why he needs to know every of their domestic affairs!? If they want to have kitten or puppy is not his problem! Xue Meng shrugged it off.