This Venerable One has Tasted His Own Medicine

Gu Yu Yue experimented a pill to increase female fertility. However, some dumbfuck mixed it with a prescription for a male patient since the round pills are almost look alike. Unfortunately, he was gay and on the receiving side. He went back to Gu Yu Yue with morning sickness and bloated tummy, then was confirmed pregnant. Although it seemed to be a good news, but he couldn't handle it and almost qi deviating so he aborted it nonetheless. Then, the effectiveness to man become known and it reached to Taxian Jun ear.

He confronted Jiang Xi in his office, 'Give me the fertility pill'

Jiang Xi replied nonchalantly, 'No, the pill is too dangerous. It will harm Chu Zongshi body. And if anything happened, there would be no cure for it. Also, this is my office, stop barging in as you like.'

Taxian Jun didn't care and didn't give up. He overheard the disciples talking about the pill being stored in laboratory room. He followed the disciples to the room. He waited for the disciples to leave then he sneaked in. Looking around, he found a cabinet written 'fertility pill'. He took one and left.

Now it is only time to feed it to Chu Wanning. He planned to mix it with food. But Chu Wanning had prepared food by the time he arrived.

'Where did you just go? Eat now. It is getting cold'

So by the time they go to bed, Taxian Jun bind him with Jian Gui.

'What the hell!?'

'This Venerable one wants to have an heir!'

Chu Wanning knew what is going on and closed his mouth tight. Taxian Jun suddenly lost his control when he tried to force the pill to Chu Wanning mouth. Mo Zongshi awareness would arise whenever Taxian Jun put Chu Wanning in danger.

'What the...you damn bitch!'

Mo zongshi and Taxian Jun struggling to control their body. Mo zongshi in his last struggle, took the pill and swallow it.

'You dumb dog!'

Taxian Jun went outside and try to throw up but nothing come out. The pill was absorbed to his body quickly. Taxian Jun passed out in front of the door. Chu Wanning panicked and pulled him inside.

Mo zongshi woke up next day, 'Wanning! Sorry!'

'Mo Ran, you...'

'I know, don't worry. I'm not going to get pregnant anyway.'

Mo Ran was sure he won't get pregnant since, oh well, he is always on top.

But one day Mo Ran was vomiting a lot. He lost appetite.

'I think I eat something wrong. Maybe the fish I cook still raw?'

It takes three days and Chu Wanning told him to lay on bed.

'Let me check'

Chu Wanning check his meridian. Chu Wanning felt an abundant qi from Mo Ran body as if there are three people. Chu Wanning felt anxious, then seek a book about medicine. His suspicion is right and he paled.

'Wanning?'

'Mo Ran, don't get scared, don't be shocked' Chu Wanning cleared his throat and try to be calm but failed, 'I think you...you...you are pregnant...'

Mo Ran shocked. How? How? Then he remembered. Last time, he let Chu Wanning top once just to change the routine. And just last month he let him top for second time. They both totally forgot that Mo Ran had taken the pill.

Mo Ran blanked. 'I...' Mo Ran can't handle the fact. Moreover, Taxian Jun sure won't take it well! How he will handle this!?

'Mo Ran, it is not too late...' Chu Wanning sounds regretfully. He was actually excited but he also considered Mo Ran feeling and also Taxian Jun reaction gonna cause headache, 'We can ask Jiang Xi to abort it...'