Jealous Boys

~Adams POV~

I was going through the day like it was no different. Being princely, sassy, and above all dysphoric. Any way in Mr.Hobos class he had given us a partner assignment. Hoping I was partnered with Deku but soon realized that my hopes don't exist to Aizawa. I was partnered with Denki. Now I have no issue with the little lightning bolt other than he is the biggest perv other than Mineta. I looked at him and smiled as he did the same. I look to Deku only to see him partnered with Ochako. I try to remain calm but feel a tinge of jealousy in me.

A few moments later we are working on our projects. The project was to label the characteristics that pro heroes have that we wish we could have. Kaminaris favorite hero was Electoplant. He wants the ability to control his quirk equally as well. I chose Kaoruko Awata because of how her quirk is bubbles but she manages to find such use with a quirk most would call useless. We were talking and laughing. Turns out Kaminari was really funny like a living meme! I looked to Deku and saw him closer to Ochako than I'd expected. I guess he felt my eyes on him because he looked over at me. I quickly turned to Kaminari and grabbed his shoulder laughing at whatever he said. I could feel his glare.

Class slowly continued as the usual. Every now and then I would look to Deku and see him joking with Ochako or touching her hand or shoulder. I would do the same with Kaminari until..he started to do it back. I began to feel uncomfortable with his touches and comments on my appearance. Finally class had ended and we walked into the hallway together. Then he actually went in to kiss my cheek. Randomly I saw my green haired boy drag Denki around the corner where the whole class heard a ¨DETROIT SMASH¨. I laughed as I saw Deku come back with some new scars and bruises. He walked angrily up to me which I thought was cute. Once he got to me he kissed my cheek before saying ¨That cheek is mine¨ and grabbing my hand and leading me to the lunch room.

~Roses POV~

School was over and me and Jirou were doing homework in my dorm room. Bakugou decided to come chill with me but saw I was busy so he took a sit in a bing bag chair and watched. As the homework ent on Jirou would casually lean closer to me. I had no issue with this because maybe she was just tired. You cant blame me for being to nive because Adam leans his head on my shoulder when he gets mentally or physically exhausted so I just thought everyone might too. Finally I felt her head hit my shoulder at the same time I felt Bakugou snap a pencil he was playing with. I looked back at him and mouthed a 'Calm down'. He chilled down and we continued with our work.

It was getting late so I told Jirou that we wowuld wrap this session up for today. She nodded but started to rub my leg as I was putting up my stuff. I looked at her confused and tried to moe away. She laughed and winked. We got up and I walked her to the door when she decided that it would be okay to peck my lips in front of my boyfriend. I heard an explosion and didnt even get the chance to turn because Bakugou had already picked me up like a child and started yelling at Jirou. I just laughed. I wasnt disgusted at Jirou kissing me I thought it was hilarious. Finally Jirou just walked away.

Bakugou threw me on a chair and sqwated down to my level. He still had an angry look on his face. I smiled and all he did was sigh before saying something like ¨Your driving me insane woman¨. He gave me a quick kiss. He leaned his head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on his before reminding him that there isnt anything to be mad about. ¨It is so hard with you being pan. Now everybody want you girls,guys, and non binary people.¨, he said and I nodded saying that I woud only choose one hot head. He gave a small smile and nodded. ¨Maybe I can make you jealous some day ginger¨, He said making me turn my head really fast to look at him. ¨Nuh uh boi I will beat a girl to the ground¨, I said making him laugh at me.