"How does it feel being the boyfriend of one of the most famous singers in the country?" Wooyoung nudges the shorter friend, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"It feels weird to know that my first relationship is with a celebrity. Anyway I need to go now, see you later." He replies, sliding his phone back into his pocket again. Everyone shares glances with each other, knowing that their friend has no more classes for the day. There's only one reason he'd be so eager to go.

"Where are you meeting Seonghwa this time?" Mingi asks while sipping on his coffee. Hongjoong's head whips up, shocked that Mingi already knows where he's going before he told anyone.

"His house again. We can't really go outside much just in case."

Everyone starts nudging each other again, but this time before they can tease him, Hongjoong speeds away. He waves behind him quickly, too shy to even turn around to face them.

After getting the bus and finally arriving at Seonghwa's house, Hongjoong can't help but remember the last time he came here. That was the day Seonghwa asked him out.

With newly found confidence, he knocks on the door.

As soon as the door opens, his eyes widen and he takes a step back. 

"You're here! Surprise!" Yeosang stands at the door holding a warm smile.

Seonghwa emerges from behind with a smile as well. "Hey! I invited Yeosang and Yunho too, if you don't mind."

Hongjoong laughs out of disbelief. He doesn't mind company to be honest, he just can't believe he'll be in a room with three celebrities, one of which is his boyfriend. How did his life change so much?

"Of course I don't mind!" He also smiles brightly as he steps in. He walks in to the smell of pizza. "Mittens! Where are the oven mitts? Stop ignoring me!" He hears Yunho screaming from the kitchen. Seonghwa rolls his eyes and dashes into the kitchen too.

"They're literally in the pocket of your apron you idiot."

Yeosang and Hongjoong giggle together at the sound of the friends bickering.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person. Seonghwa never shuts up about you!" Yeosang laughs. Hongjoong's face starts to heat up like the oven in the kitchen. "R-Really?"

"Of course, he's your boyfriend after all." Yeosang gestures for Hongjoong to follow him into the kitchen too.

The pair walk in to a thick layer of smoke floating under the ceiling. They watch Yunho struggle at the entrance of the oven. He tries to take the pizza out but with no success.

"Why do you have little to no cutlery?" He whines, fanning the heat from his face with one hand while fighting with the pizza with the other.

Seonghwa is leaning on the dining table, watching his friend with amusement. "I didn't think I'd need so many forks for my friend to try and get a frozen pizza out of the oven." He scoffs with his arms crossed.

Hongjoong stifles his laughter while watching the three inexperienced men worry over something so simple. He swiftly slides past Yeosang, grabs a towel as heat protection and quickly slides the pizza onto a plate with one fork.

Yunho falls back onto his butt and his jaw drops open. "How?!"

Hongjoong simply shakes his head and laughs. He grabs a sharp knife and automatically starts to cut it into slices. The three celebrities stand and watch in awe as the guest does the work for them.

"I'll get the coke cans. I have work early tomorrow so no alcohol." Seonghwa snaps out of his trance and announces.

"Aw." Yunho pretends to cry dramatically, earning himself a flick to the head from the oldest in the room on his way to the fridge.

Hongjoong adoringly watches him. How does someone look so attractive opening a fridge?

As soon as the table is set, the men don't hesitate to dig into their food like starved dogs. In no time at all, the plates are cleared. The four of them converse happily together, sharing jokes and laughter until Seonghwa decides to bring up a more serious topic.

"Hongjoong and I have something to admit to you two." He finally utters. He flashes a look to Hongjoong, which he instantly understands. Seonghwa wants to reveal the truth about the blueberry jellies.

The two men listen intently to Seonghwa explain the whole situation, Hongjoong joining in to add in some more details.

At the end, Yeosang and Yunho stare at the couple with a dazed expression. "Are you sure you didn't mix something into our drinks?" Yunho asks while raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't mix anything. Everything I'm saying is the truth."

"Is that why you were acting so strange on random days? Because it was actually Hongjoong?" Yeosang asks, still not believing it one bit.

"Yes it is. Please believe us, I swear on Yunho's life that I'm saying the truth." Seonghwa desperately pleads. Yunho's eyebrows furrow. "Don't swear on my name!"

Yeosang however, starts to give in. He decides that maybe Seonghwa is telling the truth after all.

"Yunho, I think he might actually be saying the truth." He turns to his taller friend. "No way..."

While the two boys try to get their thoughts together, Seonghwa keeps staring at Hongjoong. "Is there something on my face?" He asks, growing self conscious. "No, you just look too good. I want to imprint you into my memory while I can. The world tour is starting in two days."

Hongjoong's heart speeds up. Only two more days? Time really flew while he spent time with Seonghwa.

"We'll be apart for months then...are you going to break up with me?" Hongjoong's heart plummets as he utters the words.

"No I won't." Seonghwa places a warm hand on the younger's cheek.

"Please wait for me to return."