I Get Dating Advice

Start from the beginning

    Stupid ass twin telepathy.

I paused my music, but still held the ice cream. I sat on the couch and Asahi followed to the cushion beside me. He put his hair up in a bun, so he looked a little bit less like Satan himself, and turned my way.

"All right nee-chan, now who is it?"

I sighed. "Promise me that you won't tell anyone."

He chucked. "Yes, I promise."

"Like really really promise."

"Yes I do..."

"Like you really really really—"

"How are you the smarter twin?" We both laughed and he sighed, "Just tell me."

"Well... it's someone you know pretty well."

He shook his head. "Nee-chan, you know I don't know that many girls. I need a name."

    "But—"

    "Please? For your brother's sake??"

"Ugh fine. It's Kiyoko-san."

His eyes grew a little bit wider. I took another bite of ice cream. Now I kinda wish I never told him.

"Care to elaborate?" He asked, clearing his throat, "I know you want to."

Well shit, the beanstalk is right.

    "It's a little hard to explain." I said, taking another bite of ice cream. "First off, she's drop-dead beautiful, and she's one of the most considerate person I've ever met, even though I've only know her for a couple weeks. It's kinda—well—" I sighed, taking a deep breath. "Every time I look at her, I get this feeling in my stomach. It's almost like I wanna be with her and never leave. Like I want to hold her in my arms and never let go."

    I sighed once more, shoving ice cream in my mouth. "But it's not like she's ever gonna like me back."

    Asahi looked at me, a little confused. "What do you mean?"

    "What if she's a boring heterosexual like yourself?"

    "First off, I'm no heterosexual."

    "Oh okay... WOAH WAIT WHA—"

    "And second," he stated, completely brushing aside the fact that he just came out to me, "it's her loss. Now have over the ice cream."

    "No."

    "Please?"

"Leave me in my misery."

"Hand it over."

    "So are you bisexual, or straight up gay?"

    "Ice cream."

    "Make me, bitch."

    "Stop acting like a bottom."

    "You sure are one to talk there, aren't you?"

    "I have her number to give you if you do."

    I took my last bite and gave Asahi the damn ice cream. "Your evil." Asahi just laughed. Bastard always knows how to win an argument with anyone. I don't know how he does it.

    "Can I give you a word of wise?" He asked.

    I smiled. "Who's the wise? I can't find them anywhere."

    "Haha so funny," He took bite of my stolen frozen food. "But I think that you should tell her as soon as possible. The second you get it out, the better you'll start to feel. And if the both of you do start dating, take it slow. Wait to hold her hand or kiss her until you both are comfortable. I don't think she's ever been in a relationship, so don't scare her, okay?"

    I nodded.

    "Also," he added, taking another bite, "No fucking in this house, (y/n). You can't get pregnant, I know that, but I don't wanna hear that shit."

    I was shocked. I didn't even know Asahi even had that collection of words in his vocabulary. I grabbed the nearest pillow and swung, hitting him right in the face, but not too hard, causing us both to laugh.

    "What the hell?!"

    "It could happen..."

    "Uhh— no. I'm gonna stay a virgin a little longer, thank you very much." I crossed my arms and looked him in the eye.

    'Or am I..?'

    "Now come on," Asahi looked at the clock, "it's 11pm, and we have volleyball tomorrow." I put away the ice cream after sneaking one last bite and we both left the living room.

    "And to answer your question," Asahi turned around to face me, "I'm a flaming homosexual like yourself."

    Satisfied with that answer, we both marched down to our room. Asahi was about to turn off the light when I sat on his bed, holding my hand out.

    "Umm excuse you." I said holding out my hand, "You forgot something."

    Asahi looked up, a little confused at first. "Oh yeah, whoops."

    He handed me his phone, and I quickly added Kiyoko's number into my phone. I walked over to my own bed. I wasn't tired, so after Asahi laid down trying to fall asleep, I turned on my phone and texted Kiyoko.

Me: 
hello, is this Kiyoko?

Kiyoko:
umm yes, who is this??

Me:
oh, it's (y/n). i got your
number from Asahi.

Kiyoko:
oh (y/n)! i'm glad to have your
number. i have to go, but i'll see you tomorrow. 👋

Me:
okay byeeee

She was glad... to talk to me.

And just like that, I fell asleep slowly, feeling a little better about telling Asahi. As I fell into a deep slumber, I kept wondering about the two upcoming volleyball camps just a week or so away, what will happen tomorrow, and how in the hell I'll know how Kiyoko feels about me.