ᥴ᥅ꪊꫀꪶꪶꪖ'ᦓ ᥇ꪖᥴᛕ {chapter four

Start from the beginning

"Carlos? Why aren't you replying to mommy?" she took a few more steps closer to him, soon bending down and holding the knife towards his throat.

Carlos bit his lip as hard as he could, backing away from her "m-mom please don't." he whimpered, his body trembling.

Cruella held the knife to Carlos' face and slashed his cheek, causing Carlos to scream in pain and cry, in complete shock.
————————-

Carlos woke up screaming, jolting out of Jane's arms and looking around the room in panic, not knowing what was happening.

Jane instantly woke up and grabbed his arm "Carlos?! what is going on?!"

Carlos frantically looked at her and his eyes paced around the room, before he got up and quickly unlocked her door, running out of it in a hurry.

"Carlos!" she shouted after him, following him.

Carlos didn't know what was happening in his dreams but he knew he couldn't take it anymore, he kept running down the corridor before he couldn't anymore and just fell to the ground in heaps of tears and didn't stop crying, he buried his face into his hands as he sat against the wall, his knees pulled into his chest and Jane came running up to him in a hurry.

"Carlos, Carlos calm down. Its okay.." she bent down next to him and pulled out her phone to ring Ben, Ben quickly picking up although it was halfway through the night.

Ben started making his way towards the two as he tried to get Carlos to stop crying "Carlos? it's Ben, please get up.." he tried to pull his hand away from his face but Carlos just refused and just sobbed softly to himself, his hair a mess.

Evie and Mal were still fast asleep as they were both staying with Uma that night and they didn't want to wake the girls up so they got Jay to come down instead, him soon running up to Carlos while still in his tourney uniform, then sitting down next to him, putting an arm around him warmly.

"Carlos bro, you gotta move. you can't stay here all night." he rubbed his shoulder comfortingly, trying to reassure him but Carlos wasn't having any of it.
———————
Carlos just sat there until the morning, not moving one bit. He hadn't said a word. Ben, Jay and Jane had stayed with him all night, but school was soon to start and Jane had to go, otherwise her mom would've been annoyed with her, especially if she missed school over a boy.

The bell soon rang and everyone walked past Ben, Jay and Carlos, looking at them strangely.

Carlos put his face into his hands then lifted his head up, his eyes red from crying

Evie came jogging up to the small group and looked down at Carlos "are you okay?" she said with concern in her tone of voice, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"n-no." he wiped his eyes, tears still running down his cheeks, trying to hide his face as everyone was watching him, someone starting to approach him but he took no note as it was probably someone who was coming over to see what was happening, until he felt an loud laugh and hard kick to his stomach, he instantly heaved in pain, his head looking up to see a group of people surrounding him.

"h-hey get away from me!" he tried to get up and run to Jay but he couldn't see him anywhere, he felt another kick to his stomach and he doubled over in pain, laying on his side and coughing.

"Jay!" he shouted, Jay trying to push through the group of people, ending up punching one of them in the face.

The dude kicked Carlos once in the face, leaving Carlos' ears ringing and his eyes fluttering all over the place, he went to touch his nose and felt blood dripping from it as he tried to reach out for help. Being unable to get up, he just laid there and stared blankly into space, tears falling down his cheeks and he didn't move, not saying a word to anyone as the others dealt with them, quickly getting a glance at who they were. They were definitely from The Isle.