"Hey, Jinnie!" Felix pushed his phone into his back pants pocket and grinned.

"Hey, Lix. I like the headband." Felix's style was a little more sporty than usual. He wore a white headband with a black stripe right through the middle. It perfectly swept his blond hair back and matched his white Adidas t-shirt and straight cut, black athletic pants. The only thing that didn't quite match were his ragged pink sneakers he wore every day, but that wasn't important.

"Thanks! It was a gift from Binnie! By the way, he says hi."

"Does he now?" Hyunjin wasn't sure how to respond. Changbin hadn't talked to him at all today.

"Huh?"

"It's nothing. Tell him hi back for me, okay?" Felix nodded, immediately getting his phone out and typing the message. After that was done, Felix returned his phone to his pocket and reached out for Hyunjin's hand.

"Shouldn't we go?" Hyunjin wrapped his fingers around Felix's hand and nodded.

As they entered the studio, they were greeted with the smell of new floor wax and an overwhelming amount of dark grey walls.

Felix signed them in at the front desk computer, claiming Hyunjin as his guest and waiting until the screen returned to its original state.

They walked down the narrow hallway, passing various classes that were already in session. Each had a different style of music coming from inside. Hyunjin's emotions were pulled in many directions as he passed fast-paced hip-hop, slow instrumental, and sentimental lyrical. Their class was in the third room on the left, an explicit pop song coming from inside.

Felix pushed open the door and the music got exponentially louder. Hyunjin resisted the urge to cover his ears.

Most of the people in the room were stretching while the instructor reviewed her notes. Beyond the loud music, it was peaceful and full of smiles. They had made it just in time.

Felix pulled Hyunjin to the left where Jisung was sitting in the corner, laughing at Minho who was freestyling to the current song. Felix's sharp tug made Hyunjin slip on the newly waxed floor and have to do a wobbly run to regain his balance. This caught Jisung's attention.

"We haven't even started yet and you're already struggling?" Hyunjin glared in return as Felix hugged him to keep him upright.

"What is this?" Minho reached up and plucked something out of Hyunjin's hair and held it up to the light, "wood?"

"It's from the playground." Hyunjin grabbed the mulch out of his hand and threw it in the direction of the trashcan.

"Oh, right. The dog." Minho said in a monotone voice.

"The dog? The dog!?! Do you not care at all? I should divorce you!" Jisung stood up, pursed his lips, and hit Minho in the back of the head.

His confidence didn't last long though, because one look at Minho, and he immediately cowered behind Felix. Minho bent down to eye level with Jisung, hands on his knees, and smirked.

"What was that, Babe?" Jisung grabbed Felix's hips and gave Minho innocent eyes.

"What? I said nothing. What are you talking about?" He tried to whistle, but failed miserably.

"Uh huh," Minho straightened back up to his full height and let out a dry laugh, "we'll see about that."

Minho licked his lips and casually began to walk forward. Jisung squeaked and ran in the opposite direction. Minho just continued to walk calmly as he watched Jisung flail and trip over his own feet. Soon Jisung's back hit a wall. Jisung's eyes got wider every step Minho took towards him.