A Vacation

AN: I don't want this to be like other similar fanfics and absolutely load the characters on in. For now, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Nico, Ron, Hermione and Harry will be the main. Again this is an AU sorry if u don't like what I do with the characters and stuff.

Percy POV

Well. Needless to say I was shocked. Didn't mean I wasn't excited but I was completely lost for words. The reason for this? The goddess in front of me and what she was saying. 

"-Perseus are you listening?" Hectate chastised lightly. I snapped back to reality, in front of the Camp Half-Blood hearth, "uh yes m'am yes ma'm indeed." Annabeth gave me a look and kicked my shins for not paying attention. I winced, that girl can kick. 

"As I was saying," Hectate continued. "I personally feel that we owe you demigods a great debt, no matter how prideful some of us are. I've decided to take this matter into my own hands and give you all-" 

she gestured around to the semicircle of 8 demigods which included, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Nico, Frank, Hazel, and Reyna. These were some of my best friends, the ones I would do anything for. We had been through so much recently with the war and all and I sincerely hoped the best for every single one of them. 

"A vacation." The goddess smiled slightly. A vacation, wow. I had not heard that word for a while and it sounded really good. I raised my hand;

 "Wait but I was gonna stick around here with Annabeth and eventually go to college." Hectate nodded, "I understand many of you have projects and things to do. Which is why while you are over at the vacation spot, time will not pass for you."

 I looked into Annabeth's stormy grey eyes and we nodded, all my doubt about going on this vacation was erased. If it was a truly godly vacation, going there was a no-brainer especially if there was 0 risk. 

"-if you don't want to go," Hectate continued, "you will not be forced. This is simply a token of my appreciation." We all looked at each other, unsure of what to say. 

"Sorry guys," Jason bowed out. "I need to start doing the work on the shrines ASAP, regardless of whether or not time passes." Piper frowned at him. Reyna looked at Frank and they both shook their head. 

"We can't, Lady Hectate." Reyna said, "it would dwell on my consciousness that I need to be repairing the legion." Hazel clutched onto Frank's arm. "I'm staying with him." 

Nico shrugged. "I'm in." Annabeth and I nodded and said "us too" at the same time. Piper tucked a strand of hair behind her head. "Sorry Jas, I'm gonna go. A vacation sounds really nice, plus you won't miss me if time doesn't pass." Jason nodded in an understanding way. Four of us. Not as much as I thought but I was still excited. Wow. A vacation.

Nico POV

I said I would go on a whim. There wasn't really any reason why I shouldn't, and I felt like doing something with other people for a change so yeah, I'm going to go on this Hectate vacation.
We discussed it around dinner. 

Percy, Jason and I have been sharing a table recently much to the excitement of Jason. Of course Annabeth and Piper also sit with us normally and Hazel and Frank whenever they were around. It was a nice group but whenever it got quiet it was easy to tell everybody missed Leo. Heck, I missed Leo and I barely talked to the guy.

 "-you should actually come though" Percy was saying while furiously biting into a chicken leg. Jason looked down into his hands, "I know, it's just... I feel like I can't, sorry." Hazel and Frank also offered apologetic smiles. 

"We're leaving tomorrow so you still have time to decide." I said. Everybody turned to me. I had become much more open recently. I dressed *slightly* less broodingly, ate more, and socialized a LOT more. A lot of that was due to some of the new friends I made like Will and Cecil. No solangelo I'm sorry. Percy grinned, "yeah listen to Bones over here." Bones. One of my many nicknames courtesy of Thalia.