Fallen or Rising Angel

Why do I love to torture my favorite characters?

A lot of angst and some fluff mixed with bad writing. Qwq

------------------

How long had he been walking for? He'd lost track. Not once had he stopped. Neither did the ringing in his ears. Or the cold. Or the darkness. The harshness of the void didn't let up, and neither did he.

The voice had finally left. It had been so long since he could have thoughts and actions of himself. He was actually in control. Of course he wasn't in control of a lot, but he had control of himself. For so long he was trapped in his own mind, forced to watch as the darkness consumed the world he held dear. Finally, when he finally won the battle against the voice, it was in his last few seconds in the overworld. He tried to plead to his brother, to explain what happened, but he didn't listen. He was banned to the cruel void, this time, there was no way out.

Or so he thought.

Ex- no not Ex. He wasn't just some evil copy of the well known admin of the hermitcraft server. He was his brother. He had a name.

And his name was Xanthus.

He remembered when people would call him Evil Xisuma because of his appearance. And how his brother would tell them over and over again that his name was Xanthus. How when he was feeling down, Xisuma would just say his name, over and over again, not calling his name, but saying his name, reminding him that he had his own identity.

He remembered that when he finally gained control after so many years captive in his own mind, his brother, the kind and gentle person he held so dear, talked to him as if he were just what they're parents told everyone he was. A clone. Not a person. Just a clone. He remembered how when his brother said his name, he said it as if it were to be looked down upon to say it.

And the worst part is, he didn't even say his name.

He called him Evil Xisuma.

He called him a clone.

Time skip brought to you by the JoeHills Difference~

He hadn't seen a solid block in what seemed like, and probably was, years. Nevertheless a portal. It looked like the kind of portal you would find at the central end island. Without hesitation Xanthus jumped into the portal, hoping he could have a fresh start.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Evil Xisuma joined the game

<Mumbo> - Why is he here?!

<Zedaph> - How is he here?!

<Joe> - I'm on my way to spawn.

<Grian> - um... guys? What's going on? Also owm to spawn

<Iskall> - omw!

<Tango> - I'm coming too!

Grian arrived at the sight of a red clad figure, passed out on the ground. Iskall arrived after, quickly whipping out his sword and putting himself between Grian and the unconscious male before them. Others started to arrive, most carrying weapons. Joe arrived, carrying medical supplies. He quickly moved forward to check for wounds, only to be pulled back by Cleo.

"Joe what are you doing?"

"I have to check if he's okay. He's unconscious!"

The red clad man on the floor started to stir, then sat up wincing at the sound of swords being drawn and probably some pain as well.