At peak altitude, you release your seatbelt, leaning forward in your seat as JJ pulls out files. A little monitor on the table flashes, and Garcia's face pops up, bright and happy as ever.

"Good morning, lovelies," she says, a grin spreading across her face. "Especially to the newest member of the team, happy first case."

You grin. "Thanks, Garcia."

"Alright, JJ, begin."

"Four women have been found dead the past two months in Aurora, Colorado." She hands everyone a file, and you run your fingers down the folder, a jolt of electricity running through you. You open the file, scanning over the documents as she speaks. "They were found handcuffed; all of them were beaten and strangled to death. The victims are also found sometimes with clothing that didn't belong to them—their bodies are almost groomed, like the unsub played with them after death. The latest victim was decapitated."

"The unsub is escalating," Spencer says, eyes the documents in front of him.

"Any evidence of sexual assault?" Rossi asks.

JJ nods. "Yes, sexual assault is evident in every victim."

"Is there any evidence of sexual assault after death?" You ask, knitting your eyebrows together.

"Yes," JJ says slowly.

"Where did the victims disappear?" Hotch asks.

Garcia chimes in. "All of the victims disappeared in a public place, normally a coffee shop or somewhere they studied."

"They're all college students?" You tap against the file slowly.

"Every single one of them," JJ says.

"Oh my god," you read over the files, a realization hitting you. "This unsub is imitating Ted Bundy."

Prentiss scrunches her nose. "Isn't it a little early to decide that?"

"No, no, think about it." You set the file down on your thighs. "College aged women disappearing from public places. Knocked out, tortured, raped, strangled. Sexual assault after death. Decapitation—which Bundy did with a few of his victims." You look around at the team. "Geographically, Bundy's abductions and murders happened in the later part of his killing. But he did kill in Colorado."

"The MO and signature do sound the same," Spencer thinks out loud. "Bundy was a sexual sadist—he got off on the torture and the rape."

You nod. "Bundy was a charming psychopath with antisocial personality disorder. He held no remorse for his victims. He tortured his victims because that's what provided him with sexual release—but also gave him control over his victims. He wanted the control, which is ultimately why he raped them. Rape gave him the ultimate sexual satisfaction. It's a part of his fantasy."

"He also did return to his secondary locations sometimes," Morgan agrees. "He would dress them up, paint their nails, most of the time have sex with the corpses again."

"Which is also a factor of control," you notice. "When his victims are dead, they can't fight back. He has all of the power." You look at Hotch. "Whoever this unsub is holds Bundy as their God."

Hotch nods. "He might also have some aspects of antisocial personality disorder." He looks at you with approval. "Morgan, Reid, when we get to Aurora, you two go visit all the dump sites. Y/n and I will go to the abduction sites. Prentiss and Rossi, you two question the family and friends, see if we can make any connections between victims. JJ, try to narrow down any kind of victimology. Victimology is tough right now—all we know is that he's abducting college aged women." He looks at Garcia. "Garcia, do a check at the college the women went to—check their class schedules, see if any overlap. And if any do overlap, do a background check on any guys in the class."