001; prologue

prologue for my first karma book <3 :)

READ ME , YOU CAN AVOID BEING BLOCKED WITH THIS !!

1. please stop commenting that you'd rather have rio over karma, this is a book based on karma and the comments are kind of ruining the vibe. i wasn't bothered at first but it's been a year now and the amount of rio comments is really too much for me . 

2. stop commenting that you'd rather have asano over akabane, i cannot understand or see how . he is literally isogai's snitch and does a lot of confusing things, stop it. 

3. in the description of this book you can see that the pronouns for this book are she/her and i will be using an oc for her appearance, if you didn't read the description, i'm not gonna sugarcoat the fact that you should've. 

i don't have a problem with people who like to read rio or gakushuu fan-fiction but this is about karma and i like to have things clean and sorted out <3

if you've read the disclaimers above, have fun reading !! :)

karma's pov

"i don't think karma is a person to really focus on girls , at least not the girls in our class." isogai stated. 

why are they talking about me again? did i even talk to anyone this morning?

"yeah me neither , the girls do like him though. wink wink." the blond girl said while winking twice.

"shut up , rio ."

"how about no?" she said as she hopped her way to the door.

"is there someone you have feelings for then , karma?" okuda-san asked.
i just shrugged , it's not important anyway.

okuda might not show it but we know that she only has one answer she wants to hear, but it's not the right one. 

"you know okuda, if karma had to pick anyone in class e , he'd pick you." isogai said while pushing his eyebrows up in a teasing way.

okuda-san blushed slightly at the sudden attention she got from the few kids in the classroom.

and maybe because she has a crush on me.