Going To The Show

Waking up at Sadie's house was like waking up at her apartment. While at breakfast, she bugged me until I let her do my hair and makeup. After she was done, we did the dishes then we piled in her car. Instead of going to a thrift store like I wanted, she dragged me to the Beverly Center.

She also found me a fashion consultant so I was forced to try on short shorts, sparkly tops and heeled shoes. After many hours, I was hungry and started to break down. I bought some shorts, sparkly tops but I refused the heels. I got some purple and neon green Converse instead. After which, we hit up the food court and I ate until I felt like my pants would pop off.

On the way to the house, Sadie cranked up the tunes and we sang along like we use to when she lived in Washington. We turned in her driveway and we collapsed in a fit of giggles. While I put away my new stuff Sadie dug out her snacks and we spent the night watching romantic comedies. I love pretending I'm the female in those movies because in real life, nobody wants to be with me.

The next morning, I got yelled at through the bathroom door. "Hey, chicka. Today's the day of the show taping. Wear something pretty today."

I threw on black shorts and a dark purple lace shirt. While Sadie curled my hair, I slipped on one black Converse and a purple one. I even put my contacts in that day. While Sadie got ready, I munched down some cereal and toast.

We arrived at the studio that day and I found out what show we were about to watch. The Big Bang Theory. I about had a panic attack. My legs turned to mush, at which time my stomach started doing cartwheels. I am sure if any one wanted to talk to me, all that would come out would be a stutter.