Kidnapped by a Vampire...Wait ! What ?!?! Chapter 7

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I knew I had a confused look on my face, but I had a reason for it, Tristan had never before called me PRINCESS, he called me by my name, what had changed.

"Tristan, stop it, stop it now, you know I hate being called Princess".

He walked over to the door and said "It is what you are, you should think about who you are before you decide to socialise with a vampire".

He walked out the room, I don't know what was wrong with Tristan to make him act this way, but I knew I would found out eventually.

As soon as the door closed, Nate's arm was around my waist "You need to be careful around him, he seems to have serious feelings for you" said Nate worried, I turned and placed my lips on his.

"You don't need to worry, I-LOVE-YOU! okay Nate?"

He nodded and then smiled.

I kissed him once more before walking towards the door, " We better get going, I have jobs to deal with".

I walked out the door with Nate closely following me.

Mina's POV

Something has gone on with Tristan, I mean usually when I come on to him, he just pushes me away, but now he doesn't even try, something must have happened with him and the little princess/

I don’t care whether he wants or doesn’t want me, I can so easily take advantage of him and his state of mind, all the more for me.

Morgan's POV

Ever since the day Tristan saw me and Nate kissing, everything changed.

He no longer called me by my name, he only called me Princess, I hated the way things were between us.

I love Tristan just as much as Nate, but Nate was different he was special.

My parents have noticed something up between the three of us, all I said was that we were having a small disagreement.

I mean I couldn’t tell them it was because Tristan didn’t think I should be together with Nate, when I love him.

I needed to go talk to him.

I walked to his room, I reached his corridor and saw a happy girl coming out of his room, she saw me and began glaring at me.

I carried on walking to his door, I knocked on his door and heard his voice say “Come in”.

I opened the door and walked in, I know somewhere inside of me that he probably wouldn’t speak to me and would probably ignore me, but I needed to try one way or another.

“Ermmmm......I....need to....errr...talk to .....you, we need to talk.....please”.

I was so scared that he would probably just walk out the room and ignore me, somehow that feeling was right as he got up out of his seat and walked over to me.

He looked down at me , without making eye contact and said “We have nothing to talk about” , before he could exit the room, I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back, I walked to the door and locked it making sure he couldn’t exit the room.

“You may not have anything to say to me but I have something to tell you”, tears were already beginning to fall down my face.

“I’m sorry that I don’t feel the same way about you, I used to love you more than a brother but, I’m not the same Morgan I was when I was a child”.

He moved closer towards me, he face saddened by the tears that wouldn’t stop falling.

He placed his hand on my cheek and began wiping them of.