Kidnapped by a Vampire....Wait! What ?!?! Chapter 2

Morgan's POV

As soon as I dropped the cup, all of there eyes went red, Nate walked up to me and said quite scaryily "Now now, Morgan, there was no need to waste some prefectly good blood", he gave me a sly smile.

"Milly, go get the maid in here please", Milly nodded and skipped out the room happily.

Lucky for her, she didn't see anything wrong with having a nice cup or BLOOD, they were vampires, they were used to it all.

Wait a second I was thinking, they cant of kidnapped me just to drink my blood, that was crazy.

Nate started laughing, he had heard what I said to myself, "Honest to God, what you think just cracks me up, Ha Haaaaa Haa!" he laughed so loudly.

I gave him the evil eye and said "Okay, you can stop laughing at me, it wasn't that funny, and FOR CHRIST SAKE STOP READING MY MIND!"

I moved back to the bed and layedon it, what was I going to do. How was I going to escape these people if they can hear my thoughts and God knows what else.

I was shaking my head "Why do I have to be a part of this, I'm just a human girl, nothing else"

The Old man shook his head "Oh no Morgan, you are so much more than you think, you and you alone will help thousands of people like us, you will save an entire race, all you need to do is become a vampire like us".

He smiled, I shook my violently "NO, No way, I am not becoming one of you, PERIOD!" I shouted "So you can take me back home now".

The Old man and Nate laughed and then the Old Man said "You seem to misunderstand me child, you don't have a choice of whether or not you become a vampire, you are here for one reason and one reason only, we can only stop this God forsaken war, with you help"

"My help? What can I possibly do that another girl couldn't?"

"You are special, you are destinted to become greater than what you would be in the human realm, you are lengendary, a phropecy has been passed down saying that a human girl, you, will stop the world and save the royal family from death, this is what no other girl but you can do".

Me! How can I save people, I can barely keep myself alive, I looked at them both and Milly came in with a middle aged women, she bowed to the old man and Nate and then came to where I had dropped the cup, she began clearing up the mess and then began wiping the blood up.

She finished clearing up bowed again and then walked out.

I don't know what to say anymore, they aaccept me to just say hell yeah turn me into a vampire, become a blood sucking monster .

As soon as Blood sucking monster came into my head, Nate pulled himself into a stance and hissed at me, yeah he hissed at me, "Who the fuck do you think your calling blood-sucking monster, you humans are more a monster than us?!"

His head pushed him back, he did one last growl and glare at me and then walked out of the room with Milly.

The father watched them leave and then turned to me, "I suggest you to watch what you think, Nate is very sensitive, to being called a monster".

"Why, isn't it the truth, you live of human blood"

He shook his head "For years now, we have only lived off animal blood, now I ask you nicely, watch what you think, I can't let Nate close up to the world just because of what THAT women and you think of us, now get comfortable, you may be here a while", he walked out the door and slammed it shut.

As soon as he was out the door, I pulled a tongue, but then a wave of guilt washed over me, What had he meant by THAT women, I hadn't meant it to offend him that badly.