"I'll get you for that Y/L/N..."

You quickly ran around the furniture scattered about the common room, dodging the twins as they tried to get you. You fell back into Oliver's hands and he looked at you with a cunning smile.

"Oliver Wood you bloody bastard I swea-" you were cut off by him carrying you over to the twins.

They were all laughing at you struggle under the twins grasp while they tickled you. Trying your best to calm down, you closed your eyes and tried to fling objects over to the twins. Two ornaments flung off of the decorated tree and they finally let you go, rubbing their heads in pain. You made your way over to Oliver, looking at him as though you were going to kiss. You inched closer and closer and he willingly leaned in, once he was close enough you kneed him in his crotch.

"Ohhh, bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed and Harry flinched at the sight

Oliver rolled on the ground in pain, "I- Why'd you have to do that for!?"

Your eyes rolled back, "Oh Oliver, Oliver, Oliver...betrayal is a confusing thing isn't it?" You smirked and made your way up to your dorm. "If anybody needs me I'll be in my dorm, it's not like any of you could get up here but, just in case."

"Oh Harry check this out! If you try to get up to the girls dormitory the stairs will make you slide right down." George said.

"Go on, try it!" Fred encouraged.

Harry tried his best to make it up the stairs, sliding down each time. The boys were engulfed in laughter.

"Boys..." you muttered and rolled your eyes, making your way into the dorm.

You quickly got ready. Threw on loose but warm maroon jumper, a light jacket on top and a pair of comfortable jeans. Stuffing a beanie in your pocket for later, you then put on your favorite pairs of shoes on top of some warm socks.

Once you were back down in the common room, Oliver looked up with a bright smile on his face.

"Ready to go love?" He asked, holding his spare hand out for you to grab, his other carrying two brooms.

"Have fun!"

"But not too much fun! Use *covering Harry and Ron's ears* protection" the twins yelled, slowly turning into a light whisper as they said the last word.

The two of you scoffed and made your way to the quidditch pitch. Once you got there Oliver set your brooms down on the grass, his breath apparent in the cold air.

"So, Y/N, I know I promised you this would be fun but I just need you to do one small favor. And I'm not going to try and beat you or anything, I just need you to catch this-" he rummaged around in his back pockets, swiftly pulling out the golden snitch.

"But Oliver-"

"I know, you don't usually play as seeker but trust me, it'll be worth it," a big smile made it's way onto his face, causing you to smile back.

Whatever he had in store for you, you weren't prepared, but you did it anyway since you were both eager to please him and find out what this was all about.

The both of you lifted your hands over your brooms, quickly it made it's way into your grasp. Oliver released the snitch and you soon went after it. At first it fluttered around then in a flash it was as if it wasn't even there. You maneuvered yourself around the pitch, unable to see where it went.

"Oliver this is impos-" you stopped yourself as you heard the flapping of its light wings. Following the sound, you made your way around a couple of the goalposts and flew just above the grass. Quickly, you reached your hands out and caught the snitch. You hopped off your broom and jumped up and down cheerfully.

oliver wood imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara