Night One - Too Tired To Roam

~* FOXY'S POV *~
The kitchen workers left a few hours ago, and the dayshift worker has already greeted the nightguard at the door, i heard them talk for a few minutes and joke around and then the dayshift worker left. Then the nightguard shuts the lights off for the night, de-activates the animatronics and heads to their office and settles down to work. I dont know why they come back. It doest make sense to me, why do they want to come back? Its not like the money makes up for the danger, so why? Maybe the thrill, maybe childhood nostalgia. I don't know but i have all night to think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its 2am, my legs are tapping, i need to move but i dont really want to. Im tired, i have no energy. Should i even try to get to the office? I dont think i will tonight. Bonnie will make his way down to see the nightguard soon enough, he always has to be first to check. Chica hides in the kitchen for Bonnie to check out rhe nightguard first. Freddy moves less than me, that makes me angry because he has energy from the kids and he doesnt use it. I want to see the kids- i can't think about this anymore, i need to think about something else.

~* NIGHTGUARD'S POV *~
Another night, same thing, should be easy by now. Well, i guess i better check on Bonnie, its already 2:40, hes probably sneeking around somewhere. Lets check these cameras. Ok, CAM 1A, no he isnt on the main stage, CAM 1B? Yes, hes chilling in the main room. I guess i can kick my feet up and watch out for bonnie, although i don't think he will be making his way over tonight. Monitor down, moniter up. Down, up. So boring, he isnt moving what the hell *i smack the monitor screen and lay it against my knees. The screen goes fuzzy and black and i sit up, pulling my legs off the desk* Shit- oh shit theyre definately taking my pay away for this one. *in panic i tap the screen and the fuzz goes away, i sigh with relief before realising that Bonnie isnt in view of the camera anymore. I shoot up from my seat, it swivels across the office and i check CAM5.* Not backstage- *i hastily click on CAM3, he isn't in the supply closet. I was expecting to see his glare in the one of the cameras by now until- there is a clank and thud in the West hall. I jump and quickly catch my hat as it rolls off my head, i put it back on.  I hesitantly click on CAM2A and Bonnie isn't there.* Oh no- Please don't be here...

*i creep towards the door and click the light, as soon as i hear the buzz i see the tall, worn down animatronic Bunny towering over me.  He's staring down at me and i can smell the blood and mucus. Before i can look at his details clearly, i click the door button and turn off the light. * Ohh ho-ho- fuck! That was way to close for comfort! 48% power, well i guess that will last me. Let's see, it is 4 o'clock that power will last me just fine. *i click the light button and look down the hall, i see the shadow of Bonnie, the door is staying down until he is gone.* Can this guy leave? Ugh, i'm so bored. Screw this i'm gonna go look down the East hall. Flash light, check, and thats all i need, let's go. Ehhh, dark, just go- *my flashlight clicks as i turn it on and it shines down the shifty hall, it hits the walls but the end of the hall is still unlit.*

So dark, why did i decide to do this again? *i shine the light to my sides and in front of me, the light hits something, and it's definately not a wall. It smells of blood and mucus again, the brown-ish yellow furred animatronic chicken stands before me.* Could this get any worse?- *i quiver and dart back to the office. Chica's arms clap together as she tried to grab me. She clanks and stomps behind me and i slide into the office, scrambling up to shut the door. The door is shut.* Fuck- TOO. CLOSE. I really need to just do my job. Shit, the power! 20% uh oh, Bonnie is gone, opening this door! *i shine my flashlight down the hall.* Ok, no where to be seen. *i drag my chair back to me and slump in it.*

*After a little while, Chica disappears too.* I Think i'm all good, i have 11% power, its 5:40 and Bonnie and Chica are lingering around the main dining area. I just need to relax and use this moniter as sparingly as possible. I can uss my flashlight, that has hours left of battery power.

~* FOXY'S POV *~
I heard the nightguard panicking earlier, wonder what Bonnie and Chica did. They are talking in the main dining area, i can't hear it clearly but they are talking. That's one thing we don't have to worry about when the nightguard is here. We can talk but only we can hear each other. I have also been hearing the clattering and thumping from Bonnie and Chica roaming the pizzeria all night. Each click and clash of their metal components set my legs off, my legs tap and twist as i need to move to prevent sticky joints. But i dont want to move, im too tired. I will move for te kids and thats it. But i know i cant promise myself that, i know ill end up running down the West hall into the office in a few nights.

It's got to be almost 6am now, i want another chance, maybe ill get to see the kids happy soon. Possibly just see the light even. Yestersay, the dim light was a pleasure to see under the curtains. But i want natural sunlight, full sunlight. And then i could perform with my coloured, warm stage lights- i need to stop thinking about this. It wont happen, when will i learn? Maybe when the pizzeria opens later and i see that, yet again, no one comes to me for a show because i am out of order.
================================
[Hope you enjoyed part 2! As usual, please follow me and leave a comment to see part 3 when i finish it!]