the one with bellatrix lestrange

“Fearless child, broke girl,
tell me what it's like
to burn.”

"DRACO! LISTEN TO ME," I was running everywhere. "Draco, tell Umbridge Harry's trying to use her Floo Network!"

"What, why!" he asked, little fazed at me ratting out my brother.

"He's trying to get to contact Sirius, that's not wrong of course, but he had a vision," I gasped as I ran out of air, running, tugging him along. "He saw that Voldemort was torturing him for information!"

"Sky, my books," he wailed as his books fell over but I didn't give him a chance to collect them.

"It's fine you won't need then anyway; year's over," I said. "Voldemort is actually control his mind now. Sirius is not really there and Voldemort just wants Harry to panic and get there. So that—"

"—he can kill Potter," Draco said. Even those it was his arch enemy in question he was quick in his feet to run to Umbridge.

That's one way to stop Harry. As I was here, running about, Hermione was desperately trying to convince him of facts. But,he never listens!

My next stop was Snape. He was in his room when I burst in and yelled, "MAKE SURE SIRIUS DOESN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE!" startling him thoroughly. "Harry. He had the vision!"

Snape stared at me before quickly writing up a memo. I was holding a chair, breathing deeply as he threw the memo in a goblet containing green fire. "It'll reach the Order in no less than five minutes."

And then Draco burst in, "Professor Umbridge is looking for you."

"And Lucius—Lucius is going to go—stop him!"

Snape didn't even nod this time. As if on autopilot, he wrote another note and threw it in the goblet. Snape ran out before I could say anything. Draco handed me all the wands he had confiscated. "I'll go stop them," he said quickly.

"Wait," I screamed. He stopped midway, jogging back towards me. "Your father."

He halted completely.

"He's going to be there. At the Ministry."

"Is he going to die?" he asked, very cold and suddenly very devoid of emotions. Jesus.

"No," I wailed. "Of course not, but he's going to get arrested! We have to stop that!"

"How?" he said, utterly calm. "He made his choices, Skylar. Can we really do anything about it?"

"Draco," I grabbed his shoulders. "If he's arrested, Voldemort is going to turn on you to exact revenge! He's going to make you kill!"

The world started spinning around me. He looked at me, I couldn't see what he felt.

"And do I?" he asked.

I squeezed his arm, eyes watering up. There wasn't much mentioned about Draco. Or if he really killed anyone. "No, Draco. You don't."

"It's alright, Skylar," he said, turning again to go to Umbridge's office. "My father always finds a way."

Snape was coming back when I finally made it to the wing that had the devil's den, handing him another memo stealthily, hoping he'd be able to reach Lucius on time. He had refused to procure any Veritaserum.

"Cru—" she was saying.

"Stop," I wailed as I entered, my unknowingly created forcefield knocking her back. "Stop, you old barking bat!"