☺︎︎ Chapter: 1 ☹︎

Visual Hallucination

Visual hallucinations involve seeing things that aren't there. The hallucinations may be of objects, visual patterns, people, or lights.

For example, you might see a person who's not in the room or flashing lights that no one else can see.

(Collected)

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Third Person Pov:

Soothing rays of the daylight pours into the dark, pitch-black room through the white curtain slits, creating small voids of yellowish glow over the entire room.
The multicolor pom pom garland, hanging by the sliding window, swift back and forth by the soft gust of wind. Two small bells, attached at the end of the multi-color garland continue to create a small yet pleasant ringing sound whenever the wind swift by.

A small flash of light fell on top of a certain blond-haired boy's epicanthic eye fold as he scrunches his face in discomfort. He slowly opens his bleary eyes before glancing at the surroundings. His eyes fall on a photo frame, position on the bedside table.

It's a picture of him with his girlfriend, Jina. They took this photo during their last year's summer vacation trip. Jimin and Jina, two names are imprinted at the end of the picture, in the middle of a small pink heart. There is also a small watermark at the bottom right corner name K.TH.

Both of them look happy in the picture. He picks up the photo frame and traces his finger over the thick glass. He begins to remember that time and a small smile tug on his lips.

A small sigh escape his lips. He tore away the soft covers from his body and gets up from his kingsize bed. He slowly takes steps towards the designer curtains, which are letting in a small portion of the light inside the room.

He slid the curtains with a swift move, welcoming the bright sunlight inside his room and looks outside the neighborhood from his window.

Looking at the whole scene for a moment he shortly glances at his side, like someone stands beside him and Jina's reflection shows in his dark brown orbs.

He watches her hair blow in the air as  the soft gust of wind passes by. Her hands are resting on top of the window stool and looking outside of the window with her glimmering chocolate brown eyes.

The plain white strap dress she's wearing, which reaches her knees looks slightly wrinkled but it suits her.

She looks in his way noticing his presence and a adorable smile tug on her lips when their eyes meet. He walks towards her way and pulls her closer towards his own. He cups her cheek and places a kiss over her forehead as she closes her eyes. A bright smile tug on his lips as her tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

Her free hands trace over his toned chest and move closer towards his neck. She wraps her arms around his neck and bent her neck playfully, pulling another heartwarming smile. He loves to see her smile. Those smiles brighten up his days.

He brings his face in her ear,
"Good morning, love." He whispers, placing a kiss over her forehead once again .

A small giggle escape from her lips and she gets closer towards him. He knew what exactly she would do, so he let it be. She closes her eyes and moves her lips towards his plump one. He closes his eyes and wait for her but nothing come. He opens his eyes and sees her standing by the open door, a playful smile playing on her face.

"Hey, you tricked me!" He whines, showing a small pout, and jogs towards her direction and she takes this chance to run out of their bedroom.

Jimin watches as she gets down from the stairs and makes some weird faces. She points her thumb down and jump on the floor in excitement.

"This is not over yet, love." He chuckles, getting down from the stairs and she takes this chance to run off. He watches her entering inside the drawing-room and chase after her.

A tricolor coated, calico cat, sitting on the top of the coach stares at his blond-haired owner, who is busy running in the whole room.

Jimin continues to chase after her but either a big sofa or the tea table appears in between them. His laughter erupts inside the whole living room. While running he passes by a big portrait, hanging on the wall and the person in the portrait is Jina.

After a while he finally able to catch up with her and picks her up bridal style.

"Finally you are in my arms." A smile of victory appears on his face and Jina shows a small smile like before.

He drops her carefully on the floor and pick up the cat from the couch.

"Hey, little one." He pat his head, carrying him back to the love of his life. The little one leans in whenever he pats his head.

"Do you want to carry him?" He asks the brown hair girl but receives no reply from her. She didn't move an inch from her place and stare at him with a blank look. The cat glances at his face and her way back and forth to understand the situation.

Jimin furrows his brows, "you talk way too less these days. Is everything ok?" He asks her, petting the cat in his arms but she didn't utter a single word and continue to stare at him like before.

"Oh I see, it's almost time for breakfast. You are hungry right?" He inquires her, showing a cheerful smile. Jimin notices that she's still not giving him any reply so he grabs her wrist and drags her along with him.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Hey Sweeties ❤ I hope you guys loved the first part❤
I'll publish the next chapter soon ❤
Let me know your thoughts about this chapter ❤
❤❤ I love you all ❤❤

Hey Sweeties ❤ I hope you guys loved the first part❤ I'll publish the next chapter soon ❤Let me know your thoughts about this chapter ❤❤❤ I love you all ❤❤