~Love at first Sight~

Probably Love at Second Sight, don't you agree, guys? I mean, Plagg doesn't seem all that interested in Tikki at first. But you just gotta keep reading on *wink wink*

Thanks @underthesa ~ You wanted another update, so here's a chapter. Hope you like it!

Plagg's Pov:

Tikki offered me a drink. Honestly I didn't want to drink it, It looked .... I don't know. Something's off. But I didn't want to be rude, and well, it's Tikki who's giving me this. It's so sweet of her. I quickly focus on the drink, not the kwami, and willed myself not to blush. After wards I thanked her and tried to as casually and rudely as possible go back to the dorm. I wonder if Tikki has a crush? Maybe I should ask someone, then -

Ugh, why am I thinking of Tikki? She's the opposite of me: good luck, charming, sweet and bubbly, full of life, friendly and everything. I don't deserve her.

Still, I can't help but wish she'd come to talk or play more often. She's so shy, and it's cute, too, when her red face gets slightly redder than usual. Not many people can see it, but I can. Maybe it has to do with my great vision. 

Okay, she does come to talk, and sometimes invites me to sit at her friends' table at break time,  but I just feel so awkward. I'm thinking about all of this in the dorm and accidentally say Tikki's name. 

Wayzz nudged me, snorting. The tea he was drinking spilled onto me. Ew! "Dude, you're staring into space. Did I hear you say Tikki's name?" He snickered. "Gotta tell Nooroo!"

My face turned redder than Tikki's. Of course, I have no red face to cover it up. I seem to have a magnetism for bad luck. "OI!" I cried and quickly circled around Wayzz.

My fingertips just brushed his phone but I missed. Instead I snatched a pillow and threw it at him. The phone went sliding to the floor and I caught it neatly, grinning, but Wayzz smiled gleefully, "Too late!"

My shoulders sagged. Then I felt sort of weird and my mind just clouded over. I felt so dizzy. I sort of swooned and fell onto my bed of cheese, mumbling what I hoped sounded like Wayzz? but sounded most like more like Wikki. I was so dizzy I couldn't tell the difference. Then I sort of blacked out.

---

I have no idea how long I've been unconscious. But I suddenly sat up, energized. I don't know how or why or when or what or whatever, but I felt the courage to admit my feelings for Tikki. At the back of my mind, I wondered when I had feelings for Tikki. She was kind of cute. But that foggy part of my brain covered it up, and I never felt so much love for anyone, even Camembert,and that's saying something. I could taste the aftertaste of the sweet liquid Tikki offered me . SHE'S SO SWEET! My mind thought. Somehow I propelled myself onto my feet even though a really tiny part of me wondered what the hell am I doing.

I marched up to Tikki, who's face turned like white cheddar. Inwardly I screamed at myself to STOP but the rest of my body ignores it. That part of me that isn't infected by some love virus thing or something is my heart. I do like Tikki, but I will never do this kind of thing!

"Tikki!" I said in a booming voice nothing like mine, "I Lo-" I forced my lips to clamp shut. Then I had a splitting headache and I grabbed my head. Argh!! It's SO painful...

Tikki rested her hand on my shoulder. "You okay, Plagg?" She asked, concerned. I looked up for a moment and her forehead was crinkled with worry.

With no control of my body anymore, I gave in  and let myself kiss her. Inside I screamed again but I pulled back after a year or something. Then I stared at her and said I love you Tikki. Tikki looked shocked and ran away.

Wayzz opened his mouth and closed it. I wondered what just happened.

I felt my lips wet for some reason, but maybe that was my imagination?

Wait. A. Minute!!

Did what I hope happens in the future and not what I hope anymore just happen?!

Tikki's POV:

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!

I've dreamed for this so long, and now I wished it didn't happen. He stared into my eyes but his eyes looked glassy. Like he was staring through me. It was so creepy. I couldn't register what happened and I still can't, so I'm writing in you now Diary.

I don't know what to think. TTYL,

Tikki :( [Feeling confused]

Sorry guys! Yeah this chapter is short, but better than nothing. The start tells you how it felt like when Plagg drank the love potion . I wanted to make it in mainly his perspective. So yeah! Have a great day!

Remember to vote  or comment! I'd love to hear from you and how you like the story so far. Thanks, guys! Also does Tikki look weird or cute??

~ xXroyalXx