“What are you-” Luke started but Ashtons footsteps scooted past him as he barged through the front hall and nearly ran straight into the kitchen. Scanning the room, his eyes fell on me, huddled in the corner, tears now streaming down from my eyes.

“Oh god.” He said, his voice cracking as he stared at me with watering eyes.

“Get the fuck away from her!” Luke yelled, sliding in front of Ashton and stopping him from coming closer to me.

“No, you get the fuck away from her.”

“You’re on my property.”

“You kidnapped my girl!”

“SHE’S NOT YOURS, NOT ANYMORE!” Luke screeched, tearing and pulling at his hair and pacing in circles. I let out a whimper as I leaned my head against the cabinet, the yelling and confusion making my head throb.

“What has he done to you?” Ashton whispered, Luke still pacing and muttering to himself. Ashtons face was blank and pale, as if he was staring into the eyes of a ghost.

“Leave, Ashton.”

“What?” He asked, his features twisting as Luke stopped pacing and looked at Ashton with a sadistic grin.

“She’s in love with me now, she won’t go with you, no matter what.” He said, eyes flickering over to me and smiling sweetly at me. I looked away, staring at the ground.

“No, no she’s not. You’re lying. Tell me he’s lying.” Ashton said, loking desperatly between me and Luke. A tear streamed down my cheek and I sniffed, not uttering a word. Partially form the lump in my throat blocking it and partially from my lack of understanding of what was going on.

“He fucked your best friend. Remember that, ok. He’s bad, he’s so bad.” Luke whispered, crouching in front of me and looking at me meaningfully.

“What are you talking about?! Stop it, get away from her.” Ashton burst, moving forward to rip Luke away from me, and wrapping an arm around my waist, hauling me to my feet and letting me lean my weight on him.

“You can’t listen to him, I’ve been looking for you for days, finally tracking down your phone signal, you can’t listen to him, ok? He’s manipulating you.” He said, holding your shoulders and staring at you.

“SHUT UP ASHTON.” Luke yelled, standing up and yanking you from Ashtons hands. He locked his arm around my neck, holding me back and pinning my squirming body to his own, not letting me move.

“Luke, let go, please, it hurts.” I demand with a week croak, trying to elbow him in the rib cage.