This one.

Osivian probably would have survived if Ria wasn't there, but I decided to kill him off anyway. Kind of gave Ria a reason to kill Tygren. Not that I hate Tygren, he was a cool character, but he had to die at some point.

Different From The Rest

Come on, I'm not leaving Igneous out. He was also one of my favourite characters.

I wanted to make Igneous like he doesn't want anyone to get hurt, even people who bully him, so he stops Ria when she draws out her blade. ( since she's so short-tempered )

Thalleous did warn Senn ( or Ria in this fanfiction ) about Magnorites being dangerous, so he's not having it when Ria suddenly gets a Magnorite to join them.

For Felden

Finally a change in the Necromancer arc!

Well, Kiyoshi is a Felina.

And Niika is a Felina.

So I decided to make them... Well... Father and daughter.

Makes Lucan and Niika's relationship more interesting, since her dad has put him in jail so many times.

Kiyoshi is older than he is in the original series.

Ataraxia

Since Thalleous is alive, I decided to make him the founder of the Knights of Ardonia instead.

The Truth Behind The Legend

I don't know why, but this title came into my head, and it did kind of suit the chapter, so...

I wanted everyone to think that Senn, Almrak and Deltheus were the Tidesinger's sons. Almrak and Deltheus don't really call Ingressus "Father" and call him "Ingressus" most of the time, since they are still kind of used to calling Achillean that. Senn doesn't want to accept the fact that Ingressus is his father, since he has done so many terrible things, and still calls Achillean his father.

Senn, Almrak and Deltheus are way better fighters than in the original series. That's because they were raised during a war, and had trained under the Tidesinger, one of the champions, and a professional Song wielder. Besides, their father is the Deathsinger, a skilled fighter, so it did kind of make sense if they were skilled like him. It didn't really give much away anyway, since the Tidesinger is also a skilled fighter.

Senn was able to hold off against the Deathsinger, Almrak and Deltheus after the Tidesinger was pushed off, because he was filled with rage of losing Achillean. Ingressus is still recovering from killing his closest brother, and also still wants Senn to join him like his brothers did. Almrak and Deltheus don't want to hurt their brother, so they pull back their punches.

The Deathsinger

I decided to write in first person view, as it seemed easier to write.

Senn was kind of focused on fighting the Deathsinger, and didn't notice that their Songs had been removed.

Senn fell off the same ledge as his father, I just thought that made it seem more like Senn was connected to the Tidesinger, since they both die from falling off the exact same ledge, only at a different time.

Do You Have Any Lava?

I'm sorry, I couldn't come up with a better title.

I just wanted Igneous to have a reason to go back to Galleous' blacksmith, and the only thing I could think of was because Galleous had some lava in the forge, and Magnorites drink lava...