Part two:The truth

Jane's pov

Why did he didn't protect me? Uhh he must be talking to girls again oh well just let him be then the truth was I don't know why I dated him in the first place. After ahwhile I saw him kissing another girl but I just shrugged that off cause I'm happy that I'm free from his love I just hated him. He was pretty surprise why was I ignore him while he was kissing another girl.

James's pov

I was surprise she just skipping happily when she past me like she doesn't seem to care me. I will explaned the truth to her but that smile doesn't seem she was lying either but something was still off about her.Usually she will follow us back home but this time it was diffrent she was following our principal home.

Timeskip to afterschool

I was going to follow her where is she going I brought Jessica with me the girl I just kissed this morning.

Lina's pov
James is going to follow jane oh no she might going our secret hiding spot I quickly called the geng that james was spying on jane so we all follow him we all set a weapon.

Jane's pov
I felt like I was being watched so I quickly put on my mask and quickly followed our principal he was leading me to the secret underground base called "snake pit"so as our principal reach their I quickly say show yourself then suddenly my ex emerged behind a tree.I said surprise to see you my ex looks like you know  my secret geng capture them. They were captured and was brought down at the snake pit prison.

My pov

After she said that all of the snake pit alter-ego meet them and introduce them to all the prisoners are kept in here. James was trying to get out but Jane or now known as silver eye capture him and throw him to his prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There might be more but I'm to tired to write so I will take a break because I have school tomorow so yeah I will continue this story on tomorow afterschool .