Chapter 6: Two Assholes Start Swinging

Start from the beginning

Kiru: Ya just sound like you're trying to make up for the lack of expansion you can do in your pants.

C deadpans at him before smirking.

C: Ryuko might have to disagree with you there.

Kiru: So would Giga Milk too right?

C's eyes widen as he stares at Kiru.

Kiru: HA! You totally cheated on your girl and you're out here trying to lecture me!

Shinketsu: Dick move bro.

Kiru: And what's worse is that she stayed with you! Your Ryuko must be a total bitch, mine would have at least tried to kick my ass.

C: Leave the people close to me out of this. I didn't bring in your friends or family.

Kiru: Just telling the truth.

Shiketsu: You might want to start watching whose toes you're stepping on.

Kiru: You're going to have to speak up, I have a hard time hearing little bitches.

C: Last chance, Kiru!

Kiru: That might be why I had such a hard time listening to your Scissor Bitch and Giga Milk talk.

C's hair explodes out of the bun it was in and the strands start floating.

C: YOU'RE DEAD!!

C launches forward the ground under him shatters and he makes a sonic boom. Kiru blocks the hit, and the force causes the arena around them to crack and crater.

Kiru: U mad bro?

C: SHUT THE HELL UP!! JUST LOOKING AT YOU IS PISSING ME OFF!!!

C pulls out his Scissors and slices at Kiru. Kiru dodges the attacks as C continues his rant.

C: THAT SMUG ATTITUDE, THE RAINBOW SHIT, AND THAT DAMN HIGH HORSE YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU'VE EARNED!! IT ALL REMINDS ME OF HER!! AND I'LL HAPPILY CUT DOWN THE EVEN MORE EGOTISTICAL MALE VERSION OF RAGYO KIRYUIN!!

Kiru: YOU DID NOT JUST COMPARE ME TO THAT BITCH!!

They clash and kick away from each other.

Kiru: If you're so smart I suggest you don't make that mistake again!

C: Aw what's wrong, bring back memories of your family.

Kiru's eyes widen and he glares at C.

Kiru: How the hell do you know that?!

C: She has a habit of fuckin up people's lives, and by your reaction, she obviously hurt you. So I made an assumption.

Kiru: Well what are you supposed to be, the next Joseph Joestar?

C: Says the one who did the exact same thing.

Kiru: Eh it's written all over your face. You obviously have secrets and I saw the way you looked at both of them. It wasn't that hard to figure out. Now, DYNAMIC ENTRY!

Kiru flies in with a kick, but C dodges it.

Kiru: Leaf hurricane!

Kiru uses his momentum to do a three sixty kick that hits C dead in face. C stumbles back a little before flipping back some. He then spits a little bit of blood out of his mouth.

C: You dick head, you made me bite my cheek.

Kiru gets a ticmark on his forehead as he rushes in. C swings his Scissors, but Kiru slips under the swing and behind him.