threesome pt2😩👀

Recap: i started moaning like crazy. Until I heard a knock at my door...

I looked down at mattia all worried. He looked back at me but was still sucking me off. I rolled my eyes back, when mattia gagged on my dick.

*Knock knock*
Maiya: kairi?!!

Mattia was signaling me to answer her but the way he was sucking me, I couldn't even speak.

Me: i- uh... *Moan* UH YES?!

Maiya: Are you okay? Can I come in?

Me: *light moan*

"Fuck" I whisper to myself.

Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT MAIYA?!

I said as quickly as I could after I let out a moan.

Maiya: jeez sorry. Anyways Celia's downstairs waiting for you.

Me and mattia made eye contact Again but that didn't stop him from giving me head.

Me: *whisper moans* I- uh...

"Make her join" mattia said after his lips disconnected my dick.

I looked at mattia all confused but decided to go with it because why not?

Me: I'll be down there soon.

I heard maiya's footsteps going back downstairs.

Mat: sure you will;) mattia said after he stands up.

Me: I didn't even get to "cum" I said whispering.

Mat: just go get her! He whispered shouted.
Mat: I'll be in the bathroom waiting. Try to get her in the mood yk?

Me: I'm not stupid dumbass.

Celia: Kairi? Baby? I hear her say from the other side of the room.

Me: I uh coming!
Mattia went to the bathroom so I put a towel around my waist and opened the door for her.

Celia: hey baby! She ran up to me and hugged me.

Me: hey Mama's
Celia: Kairi are you horny? You only use "Mama's"-

I cut her off by kissing her and shutting the door and locking it. I felt her smirk in our kiss. She immediately took control, and pushed me against the wall.

She got on her knees while putting her hair up. She smirks at me and started taking off my towel. Once she took it off, my 🍆 sprung out hitting her nose almost.

(A/N: ok so before I move on, Celia was facing the other side of kairis room so pretend kairi has a bathroom in his room, so Celias back was facing the bathroom door where Mattia was gonna come out very shortly... Anyways back to the story lol)

She started kitty licking the tip which made kairi unpaitent

(Oh and it's kairis POV lol sorry ok actually back to the story)

I grabbed her head and shoved her head down. I threw my head back enjoying the pleasure.
She couldn't take all of me but I still shoved her head down my dick. Her eyes start rolling back while she was almost out of breathe. She slapped my thigh so I can give her some air.

I let go of her head and gave her like 5 seconds to get some air. I grabbed her head and shoved it back in my dick.

Mattias POV:

I've waited in the bathroom for like 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure she was giving him head from all the moans kairi was letting out. Something about him made me wanna fuck him. Now this is like my 10th time having a threesome so ig you can say I'm a "pro" 😏 I decided to sneak a bit and I seen Celia giving kairi head.

Kairi seen me and shoved Celia's head down his cock, and kept her in that position for a few secs. he came in her mouth and she got back up and turned around all confused and shocked, and seen me standing right there...

Tbc...

A/n

Ik I'm sorry I keep you guys waiting😭😭😭 I promise tmr morning (well it's 1:30am here In cali) I will post pt3/ the last part.  Also should I post imagines? 👀Lmk