𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀💞

Start from the beginning

"It does, you just slow as hell." I said.

"Okay." She cut her response short as she laid her head in my neck.

"What's wrong? You usually argue with me." I held onto her body.

"Ion feel like it." She mumbled. "My body been hurting lately."

"You just about a month or two pregnant, you already feeling pain?" I asked.

"I am carrying three babies, I researched it. It's normal." She said.

"Okay.....so you don't wanna go to the doctor?" I asked her again.

"No Kentrell, that's not necessary." She shooked her head sliding off me and laying down.

"Okay ma." I shrugged, laying my head on her. "It's just you, me, and the babies."

"Yeah baby, you right." She kissed my cheek, smiling. "And who the roses for?"

"You of course." I shrugged kissing he lips.

"Why? Roses for what?" She questioned.

"Because I love you, and you special to me." I shrugged. "It ain't gotta be a reason for me to give you something nice."

"Well you gotta look at this, usually a nigga give you gifts because he feel sorry or guilty about something he did." She explained. "What you did?"

She too damn bipolar.

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮

"Mane don't start that shit back up Naomi

"Mane don't start that shit back up Naomi." Kentrell smacked his lips as I started playing in his hair.

"Well it's not my fault I'm curious." I shrugged. "You never answered the question."

"I didn't do nothing." He looked up at me, looking me in my eyes.

"Okay, I believe you." I smiled at him grabbing my phone.

Going to instagram, I started a live as I held the phone up.

Since Kentrell head was laying right by mines, we both was in the camera.

"Heyyyy." I smiled. "Speak Kentrell."

"No." He laughed. "Why I gotta speak?"

"You being mean, them yo fans." I smacked my lips.

"I just stare at the comments." He shrugged. "They be saying crazy shit, then I get high. But since I can't smoke around you, I'm leaving."

"Nope, you not." I shooked my head looking at some comments.

Random: why he being meannnn?🥺

Random: OH NAOMIIIIIIIIII😍😩😩

Random: babygirl sexy as hellllll😻😻

Random: Kentrell luckyyyy😍😍

Random: so how the fuck u get in his dreams?🤨

Random: ^STFU, that's probably a fake rumor, damn, mind ya business

Random: ^shorty mad as hell😭

"Hold the fuck up, I know she sexy, because she mines, GET THE FUCK" Kentrell smacked his lips, mugging the camera.

Random: damn daddy dents getting mad😩

Random: yb say "you a pure BITCH"

Random: ^i can fuck ya mama, you gone try to fuck ya mama🤣🤣🤣

"The fuck?" I mumbled reading the first comment before looking at Kentrell kissing him. "Calm down."

"Yeah okay." He kissed me back.

Jazlynmychelle: lmfaooo, how my pussy taste?️☺️

"Who this bitch? The long chin bitch?" I asked. "Chinny chin chin headass bitch, get the fuck."

Jazlynmychelle: so you made yo nigga ate my pussy? You the side and I'm the main😂

"Well I'm giving him three babies. What you giving him? A headache?" I asked. "And for anything, I'm the main, you the side. I can NEVER he second place. Hoe fuck you."

Random: woah shit👀👀

"How about you hop off my live and hop in them messages, send that addy oh nevermind I got it already,I'm finna have another reason to visit jail bitch." I smiled before hanging up.

I then looked at Kentrell as he looked back at me.

"You lying to me?" I asked. "Cause ain't no way she making this shit up."

"I'm not lying to you Naomi." He sighed. "What you wanna do? Go kill her?"

I sat my phone back down on the nightstand sitting up, sliding my shoes on.

"Where you going? You can't do shit you pregnant." He smacked his lips.

"LOOK ME IN MY EYES, AND DON'T FAWKING LIE TO ME" I yelled pulling him up off the bed too looking him did in his face. "DID YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH HER KENTRELL?"

He looked back at me, sighing.

=================================

Stay tuned motherfuckers👀

Excuse any mistakes💕