iv. a germ's name

Start from the beginning

And too bad, this mad man asked me to give him my cash . . . Another too bad, I had nothing to give. Now, violence was only in his mind. And I had to do something to increase the odds of my survivability.

I raised both hands up, acting in surrender.

"If I have something to give you . . ." I paused, stealthily craning my neck sideways while checking which hand had the weapon. ". . . I've done it right away."

He was right-handed, that gave me the plan on how to counterattack.

Once I had the blueprint on my mind, I hurriedly took an action. Whirling around, rotating my left arm down and locking the hand which had the knife.

I let out an audible smirk as I successfully took control of the happening. As his fist was trapped under my arm, he couldn't pull it out even if he wanted to. Now, he dropped the knife, which was good, but the blade of his hand might immediately slip past to my lock . . . But before he could do it, I had already gained control over him.

As fast as I could, I struck his throat, taking his air away. Then I went straight to his face. Gladly, my fingers could reach his eyes, pushed his chin back. With my left arm, I was able to drive him forward and kneed him in the sternum.

"Good night, bitch," I muttered as he lost consciousness. Then I faced the remaining four, pokerfaced. "Let him go now, before y'all meet the same ill-fate as him." It was my cold warning, seething with bloodshot eyes.

"What do you useless louts doing?! Dispose of that scum!" The looking-like leader of the trash commanded the three to attack me.

Of course, I provoked them, they would bite back.

There was no fear in my system, either a nick of it. I could handle these assholes.

The fight began and I only defended in a cool, graceful way, knocking my opponents out instantly. It didn't even reach five minutes when the three of them laid on the ground.

Boring.

Nobody stood against me. I didn't spend my three years in middle school learning judo for nothing.

The so-called leader of these thugs had his eyes in disbelief. Observing his expression, he wanted to retaliate.

And with his blinding fury, he took out a knife again and started launching in my direction.

I smiled venomously at him, "You don't mind taking a nap, huh?"

I let a pinch of my bloodlust. I had to scare this piece of shit for him to know that he made a wrong decision. I blocked his hand that had the knife with my left hand. Twisting it upwardly, enough for him to unhand the blade. Then I bowed him down and briskly smacked his nape with the side of my palm.

The person lost his consciousness that instant and threw him on the ground. What a disgusting human being.

I returned to my own self, leashing the fighter persona in me. I turned around to the victim's direction. Currently, it got him stunned at what he saw.

Involuntarily, I made a full-teeth smile. "Am I awesome?" I asked him confidently.

His expression softened, the same time he sighed of relief. He tried to stand, but looked like he had wobbly knees. "T-Thank you very much . . !"

As I walked closer to him, I could say that he was in his 50s. A man that worked in executive, I could tell from his expensive suit, tie, and shoes. His hair was light brown, short, and very tailored look, but now disheveled and unruly.