𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆✌🏾

Start from the beginning

I did all the things I had to do for to checkout.

After that, they opened up a door, and there everybody was.

Kentrell, my Auntie, my cousin, and the gang.

"AYEEEEEEEEE THEY FINALLY LET A BITCH OUTTTTT" I yelled as everbody pulled me into a hug while laughing.

"THEY OPENED THE CELL FOR NAOMI" Kd yelled and I seen him recording us.

We broke the hug, and I looked at Kentrell smiling big.

I pulled him into a hug, and jumped on him as he caught me.

"I missed you, how you been?" He mumbled as I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Okay but I feel better now that I'm out." I smiled as he held me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆

"Yeah, I'm doing better seeing you." I smiled at her.

"Aye say where that girl you was talking about? Tory?" Ben looked around.

"Okay Tory is sixteen years old, you ain't about to be no pervert." Naomi mugged him. "But if we can get her today we should, if not we can tomorrow."

"Umm, ion think you guys can get her today, tomorrow maybe." A police officer said.

When the fuck did he get here?

"Come on, let's go. Ion feel comfortable here." I mumbled as she jumped down off of me.

"Naomi?" Her Auntie, Brenda called her.

"Yes?" She looked at her.

"We need to talk, ion want you in no more trouble any more." She told her.

"CAN I PLEASE GET A PICTURE NOW?" Her little cousin yelled.

Mane this girl don't shut up for shit.

She eighteen years old, and act like she's fucking nine.

Then she wouldn't stop asking me for a picture when all I was worried about was Naomi.

Ion even know her fucking name.

"NO, NOT UNTIL HE READY" The gang yelled.

"Yo ass gone get pushed the fuck off." Ben laughed.

"Better ask the other bitch." Kd laughed with him.

"Mane y'all chill off Madison, she don't mean no harm." Naomi looked back at us away from her Auntie.

"Okay whatever." We mumbled.

I shrugged and went and stood by Naomi, just to listen to their conversation.

"But he's not, he's not a bad influence on me. I'm the one that chose to kill them, because they kept fucking with him." She explained.

Wait a mintue now.

"But isn't he's the reason they fucking with him? Their after him, which makes them after you also." She said.

"Mane say chill on Naomi." I stepped in.

Fuck I look like letting her talk about my wife in front of me?

She smoking dick.

"Kentrell, don't worry. I got this." Naomi said. "But Brenda, your not my mama, your not my daddy, which means I can do what I want. I'm about to be twenty in December, I'm mature. You know, and everybody else know what happens when you get on my bad side."

"Are you threatening me just cause I want better for you? He's not good for you, and you shouldn't be with him. You deserve better, not him." She gestured to me.

"I'm not threatening you, ion make threat's. I REALLY kill people, and he's not. For anything, I'M a bad influence on HIM, not to be rude, but get the fuck out of my face with that shit." Naomi looked her up and down before grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

Well damn, I wanted to say something too.

"NAOMI, YOU DON'T GET TO WALK AWAY FROM ME, I'M RIGHT AND YOU KNOW IT" She yelled.

"Can we go? I'm done with this, and Madison imma see you later." She looked at her cousin before we walked to the car.

Umm, now she got some explaining go do.

Cause what the fuck?

=================================

Okay Naomi is out🥳

Who y'all think was right? Auntie or Naomi?🤔

Also, I said on my message board I'm ending this book, yes I am. But guys, it's not ending just yet, it'll be ending at the 50th chapter.

We in the 40's right now, so don't worry🙂

Later I will be letting you guys chose the ending, anonymously🥴, or maybe I'll just go with the ending I want....who knows?

Excuse any mistakes❤️