Kriya: Swayam I'm so happy. This is the first good thing that has happened to me since I came here.

Swayam: first??

Kriya: Yes first.

Swayam: So the fact that we spoke after months and I poured my heart out to you doesn't count?? Only the news of Swaron is the good thing? That's what you mean?

Kriya: Hahahahah I love my best friend. You're damn sweet Swayam. And I'm sorry for everything. I'll never leave you ever again. 

Swayam: Promise?

Kriya: Pinky Promise!

Swayam: You Kiddo! 

*Swayam gets another call waiting, he checks to notice that there are seven missed calls from Rey, he realises that they were asked to assemble at VP sir's cabin*

Swayam: (Hurriedly) Kriya! I'll call you after college. I'm getting constant calls from Rey. Actually we were asked to meet VP sir (checks his watch) ohh! Half an hour ago.. ohh!! I'm super late.

Kriya: (Worried) All good?? 

Swayam: (Unsure) I hope so. Kriya I'll call you later okay. And you better answer!

Kriya: I just Pinky Promised you. 

Swayam: (Smiles) Bye Kiddo

Kriya: (Smiles) Bye Maddo.

*Both end the call, Swayam Hurriedly exists the old corridor and makes his way to VP sir's cabin, he finds the whole group waiting outside looking at him with desparate eyes as to asking him why is he so late*

Rey: (In low voice) What the hell Swayam?? You're phone is constantly busy. Couldn't you ask Sharon to call you later?

Swayam: No actually it was Kri.. (realises his mistake) it was Krishna Sir… My old tution classes' teacher. He wanted to enquire about our college for his son… soooo

Rey: Whatever dude! Let's go now!

Sharon's aunt's house, Mussoorie

*The mansion is huge, Sharon's Aunt is owner of Royal College across Uttrakhand, there are branches in almost every city and had a huge fame for its academic results. Sharon spends most of her time in the yard sitting and talking to her mom, helping her mom in her reports for her work. Sharon already feels a lot better after having spent quality time with her family. She pours her heart out to her mother and Her mom gave her the most comforting response.

It's 5 in the evening and all the family member are in the courtyard sipping tea and planning their site seeing for the next day*

Sharon's Mom: Sharon beta you must go with your aunt to visit her institute tomorrow morning. You can spend the afternoon there, it's a beautiful city and the campus is quite big. You can meet the curriculum head and get a chance to share your knowledge of how things work in Mumbai. They're already eager to meet you.