Chapter 2

"Knock!" "Knock!" "Knock!", "oh fuck! That's probably him!", said Danielle under her breath.

She's coming up with an excuse to tell guy next door why she was banging on the wall. But truthfully it really wasn't because of how thin the walls was, it was because in some odd weird and hating way she wished it was her on the other side of wall moaning as that girl was. It wasn't hard to tell that he was giving it to that girl by how the way she was moaning. So as she opens her door, while preparing to awkwardly apologize for disturbing them.

Then to her sudden surprise it was her homegirl Desi that was at the door knocking.

"What up girl!!! How are you liking the place so far?, I popped up so I could have a little bit of a surprise turnt up housewarming for you", said Desi as she excitedly welcomes herself in.

"Damn girl! You scared the shit out of me! I thought you was......nothing, nevermind", said Danielle with a curious look on her face as she take a quick peek outside her door towards next door.

"What!?... tell me girl!? what's wrong!?".

"ummm...shhhhh!... can you hear that?".

"Hear what?".

"Sex! Can't you hear him fucking her? These walls is thin as fuck and before you came, all I can hear is her moaning".

"Him who!? And I can't hear shit!".

"Girl! That's because of your loud ass mouth! But it's this fine ass nigga that lives next door to me and I can hear him fucking this girl!".

"Really!!.....* she tries to listen*.... I can't hear nothing..... was he banging that shit out!? Having the bed knocking against the wall, and how did he sound moaning?...Mmmm I love a man that moans during sex".

"ummm! Not really! I mostly just only heard her moaning, he probably was eating her pussy or something. And I can tell he must have had been eating her pussy good because she was moaning so damn loud that she sounded like a ambulance siren".

"Well enough about her, how does that nigga look?".

"Girlllllll! Dat nigga is fine as fuck! He could get it! But I ain't trying to fuck around with no nigga girl who lives right next door to where I lay my head at, and as to what i can hear next door, it seems he already got enough hoes!".

"Damnnnn girl! I'm curious to know how this Nigga look!".

As soon as Desi said that. That's when suddenly they heard some activity coming from next door. Whatever that they was doing next door seems as if they were done because his door open and him and the girl was now on the balcony.

"Ooooh girl! That done! Hey I'm about to take a peek outside and see how he and that girl looks!", said Desi as she sneaks over towards the window.

"No no no! Girl! He may think it's me looking out the blinds stalking him", said Danielle as she tries to stop Desi.

Desi's the type of friend of Danielle who speaks her mind and don't give a fuck of the consequences of speaking her mind. Desi's very outgoing and she's pretty much the life of the party, where Danielle is more of the shy type but when she hangs around Desi because she helps her comes out of her shell. Desi is a light brown skin girl with hazel eyes who is very pretty, she's about 5'5 , weighs 140, very thick and the hips, but slim in the waist.

  "Oooooh girl!!! She ugly!! Dat nigga needs to be fucking with you than her haha!", said Desi hilariously as she looks out the window at the girl.

"Haha girl you crazy!". Then suddenly Desi opens the door and steps right on outside the balcony to get a closer peek.

"No! Desi! Noooo! What you doing!?", said Danielle while panicking.