Day 6

Uhh sorry I don't know anymore um
(Unedited)
So basically uh the last chapter was just two idiots playing twister and getting interrupted with a stupid challenge I gues
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeah I don't know I hope this chapter isn't that cringey
—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Skeppy's POV

I saw Bad raging as he dashes into the bathroom, ehh I wasn't sure what he was gonna do but I hope he didn't forget his forfeit, he'll remember it right? I mean he did kind of looked like he spaced out while I told him what he'll do so there's a slight chance of him not remembering it

I waited for over half an hour and he still didn't come out, was he showering in there? I still haven't seen that tweet I dared him to post so I guess he's doing something? or he could've just forgotten about it, I wonder for a bit before a donation comes in.

The donation was a dare, with $100 coming along with it, I quickly read the message in my head. It was a dare for me to troll Bad, but this time, I should fake sleep and see what he would do when I go to sleep.

It is a pretty good troll, but will it even be considered as a troll? I mean there's nothing fun inside it, buuut I'll have to do it since it's kind of a dare. I think of adjusting the troll and adding a jumpscare after he goes on the bed, hopefully it doesn't end up like last time, I mean I did tackle him so it was kinda my fault. I thank the person who was donating and notified the stream about the troll as I got onto the bed and took the blanket.

It was not a while until people started donating earrape music, probably to keep me awake? I shut my eyes and started to pretend sleeping as I heard a door opening, that's probably Bad, I moved a little to avoid suspicions of me being awake, which kinda worked as I heard him going onto his chair.

After a while, I was about to actually fall asleep until I felt something pushing me, wait was it Bad? I quickly moved a bit to the sides before feeling pressure on the opposite side of where I was, yep it was Bad, I prepare myself for yelling as he lays down to try and sleep.

I sat up and screamed at the top of my lungs while I heard Bad screaming back too, oh that one really hurts my throat cuz I haven't screamed that loud for ages. Luckily, I think his room is soundproof so the neighbors won't have to suffer the noise or think of weird things of us ;)

I giggled as I glanced at Bad who was looking like he just had a heart attack while inhaling and exhaling VERY LOUDLY even with the background music donations. After him constantly yelling "WhY" I pretend nothing happened and quickly fell asleep, for real this time.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Next day
—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Still Skeppy's POV

I woke up to still see bad sleeping beside me, I quickly sat up and grabbed my phone to check out the time, it was 12 pm and it's Saturday. Wait wasn't he supposed to stream today? or did he just give up since we're already doing a stream?
Ehh either way I should probably wake him up, but how???

I figured pouring water on him again would just conclude with endless shouting and me shaking him will just take a while to wake him up again. Soooo I decided to use the window and shoot direct sunlight at his face until he wakes up.