One More Day

Today is Monday and I go back to school on Tuesday and i am honestly not ready for my report card to come home. Last semester, I fooled around like i've been doing my whole high school year and i messed up my report card. On top of that, i never showed my parents my report card from the first quarter of the first semester. Like i'm going to bring home a 63 in a math class to them! (PreCalculus to be exact). Most parents would understand, but not my parents. Everytime i would bring home a bad grade on a report card, my parents would take my things and explain to me that i have to get good grades so i can get into a good college. They would also say because im black, i would have to do good in school to show others we are not stupid. I never understood that anyway. Why can't we all just get along?

Oh here we go. A text from my "friend" Christa.
It says "ready for school tomorrow? "
I really don't want to answer her. Well too late I already clicked the message and it is marked as read. Dammit now I have to reply.
Honestly I cant stand Christa. Last semester she totally made me waste my money . She would ask me to buy her food because either she forgot to bring food or because  I was always eating out. Sure I could bring food from home (the school has microwaves) but wasting money  on food is much more fun.

Christa is one of those people that uses her words to get what she wants. One time I was going into Walmart to get something and she said "You should buy me some chips. They're only $1."
Now usually im stingy when it comes to money,  but she said only ONE dollar and for some reason I just can't say no to her. Maybe because shes the only person I can hang with everyday. If it wasnt for her I would eat alone. Thats why I havent dropped her yet.

Christa even got me to give her $10 to buy a charger from WalGreens. As you can see I have serious people pleasing issues. Why won't it stop? I don't know.
Moral of story: Christa probably uses me and I let her to avoid being alone.