Harder To Breathe

Začít od začátku

“Oh baby, that was amazing.” He gasps.

“You can cum?” I question still hovering above him.

“Um…well…when your sperm touches this mechanism inside me-“

“You don’t have to explain it. I just didn’t know you could do that. It felt good for you?”

“It was the best thing I’ve ever felt.” Harry pulls my face down to kiss me. “Can we do it again?”

“I need a few minutes.” I blush.

-Zayn’s Point of View-

A robot. Niall is fucking a robot. I take another shot.

“Woah, slow down. I think you’re already pretty hammered.” The female bartender says wiping the counter down near me.

“I really appreciate your concern for me but I don’t give a fuck what you think.” I growl.

A blonde sits beside me. I watch her intently until she turns to face me. Blue eyes, she’s got familiar jewel blue eyes that remind me of someone.

“Do I know you?” She asks.

“No.” I answer, knowing it’s a line.

“That’s too bad. I’m Nancy.” She smiles.

“Niall?”                                                                                                                         

“N-No, I’m Nancy.” She corrects.

“I’m drunk, do you want to sleep with me?” I question getting to the point.

She looks at the fruity drink in her hand then back at me.

“You’re not drunk but we can pretend you are.” My eyes burn into hers.

In the end she snatches up the offer. I let her drag me to her dorm. The lights go out, the clothes come off and we do the deed. It’s sloppy but the girl seems to like it. She’s digging her nails into my skin and I’m not exactly showing her any mercy either as I slam her into the mattress.

When we’re done, she’s so spent, she passes out.

I, on the other hand, still feel like shit and I’m still confused as fuck.

What exactly did I see? I can see the e-mail in my head clearly. Yet, I don’t understand why Niall would apply for such a thing. He can’t be that desperate. I didn’t know he was that lonely.

I knew there was something off about Harry but I didn’t expect him to be a fucking robot. How does Niall kiss that thing? I shiver. I wish Niall wouldn’t waste his love on something that isn’t real, something that can’t love him back. I need to talk with him.

I slide out from beneath the girl and slip my clothes back on.

“Sorry….” I mumble to her as I cover her in the comforter.

I stumble out of there. My equilibrium is till off due to the alcohol. I feel like I’m sobering up though.

I text Niall.

-Niall’s Point of View-

Zayn: ‘Niall I need 2 tlk too u’

The text message from Zayn rouses me from sleep.

“Is something wrong darling?” Harry asks playing with my hair.