"I don't want anything from you- oh except maybe attention" he smirks widely down at me, tugging on his bottom lip slightly.

"Attention?" I hum as I slowly nod my head at him. "Well pinning me down on the bed is an attempt but won't really do it"

"That's weird. It usually does" he murmurs.

I feel my cheeks start to heat up at his comment, a wide grin now plastered on my face. "Very funny" I mumble nonchalantly. I then slide my leg in between his, sliding it slowly up his thigh. He gazes at me intently, not understanding what I'm doing. I then suddenly pull my foot back, hitting him right in his balls. "Now move you idiot" I giggle to myself.

Harry lets his grip on my wrists go as he grabs his member, cupping it in his hand in attempt to soothe the slight pain. I then take this chance to turn around, trying to crawl to the other side of the bed as quick as possible. I don't get far through before Harry yanks at my ankle, making me fall onto my stomach. He then hovers above me, his body ever so slightly rubbing against mine as he grips a hand full of my hair into his hand, pulling my head back.

The feeling makes me suck in a sharp breath, a smug look still clear on my face. I hear small breathes escape his lips as he lowers his head down to my ear. "That wasn't so nice was it?" he rasps, his warm breath fanning my skin.

"Keeping me in bed against my will isn't so nice" I state lowly. "You get what you give Harry" I drag out.

"I suppose" he whispers. He then slides his hand down my side, the feeling making me squirm slightly. I feel him almost try to slide his hand underneath my stomach, but he shocks me when he pulls his hand back, continuing to run his hand up and down my side. "I apologize" he mutters before I feel him lick slightly up the crook of my neck before attaching his lips there.

I suck in a sharp breath as I grip the sheets slightly tighter, the sensation of his lips on my neck feeling so euphoric. He presses a gentle kiss right behind my ear before he slowly makes his way down. He keeps his grip in my hair tight as he leaves sloppy kisses on my neck, the feeling making my heart beat rapidly in my chest and my breathing become heavy.

He then suddenly pulls away from me, letting go of my hair. "You can leave me now to finish packing if you want" I hear him speak underneath his breath.

I let out a long sigh as I turn around, laying down on my back as I rest my bent elbows behind me, propping me up. I then quickly glance down at his lap, seeing his hard bulge showing through his boxers, the sight making a small smile crack into my lips before I look back up at him. No wonder he was being so needy this morning. "Okay" I exclaim, shrugging my shoulders before I hop out of bed.

I walk into the closet without look back at him, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. I know I don't have much more to pack. I just need to pick out a few going out clothes and some shoes and that should be it. I then begin to go through my drawers, throwing some cute and sexy dresses into my bag, along with some cute random outfits. I go through my shoes, picking out the ones that would go with the outfits, putting them inside of the bag.

Once I get done with packing my bag, I leave the closet, seeing Harry not laying in bed anymore. I then walk out of the bedroom, heading towards the kitchen. I see Harry sitting at the kitchen table, his phone in his hand as he eats something out of a bowl. "What are you eating?" I ask him.

I see him jump slightly, meaning I must of scared him. "Oh um cereal" he answers me, stuttering slightly. "Are you done packing?"

"I am" I tell him as I walk into the kitchen, pouring me a bowl of cereal as well.

"Good because I want to go do something with you" he announces as I walk over to the table, sitting down in the chair right across from him.

"I'm going to assume that you won't tell me what that is" I sigh as I connect my gaze with his. All he does is slowly shake his head side to side in response. "Okay. Just let me eat first then we can get dressed and go" I add before I scoop up some of the cereal with the milk, shoving the spoon into my mouth, finally eating for the first time today.