Chapter 5 - Ok, Time to Get Serious

Previously, on this I guess:

"We're going back to the base. She has a stand."
_____________________
(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

"Huh...?" I was shocked. What's a stand? Why would I being able to see a fishing rode make me have one?! I shove myself away from Risotto.

"What the hell is a stand!?" I yell. Today was a way to weird for this shit. Risotto looked down at me with unamused eyes and grabbed the sweater by the back, lifting me up and over his shoulder.

"I'll explain when we get there. We don't have time for your bickering." He stated bluntly. I try to escape for a few seconds before realizing I was trying to flee the arms of a giant of a man. I sigh and try to relax as everyone began to walk. Melone walked close behind us, an excited look on his face.

"So, what do you think your stand can do?" He asked. I groan.

"I'd have a better idea if I knew what a stand was." I say bluntly, crossing my arms. Sure, this was embarrassing, but I wasn't going to fight about it with the human embodiment of a panic at the disco. I sigh once again. 'This is gonna take a while...'

*time skip babyyyy*

"Alright, so a stand is just my fighting spirit, right?" I ask, now sitting comfortably on the couch. Everyone else was sitting around, nobody besides Ghia resting on the same couch as me. Prosciutto nodded.

"It's powers may also relate back to your past or personality. It's basically your soul." He adds, crossing his arms. This was all too bizarre. I pinched the bridge of my nose with a sigh, trying to piece together all that had happened today. I heard a hand slam down on the coffee table in front of me, making me jump. Looking over at it, Melone's hand was flat on the table with several bills below it.

"I'm making a bet (Y/N)'s stand involves ice!" He shouts, looking between the other guys. Illuso slid over some bills himself.

"I bet it'll be something with disguising herself." He smirked. I groan and stand up, walking out of the room.

"And where do you think you're going?" Risotto called out. I look back.

"I'm going to think in peace. It's impossible to get a single coherent thought with all this noise." I say bluntly, continuing to walk away.

Ghiacchio's p.o.v.

As (Y/N) leaves, I stand up and hit both Illuso and Melone in the back of the head.

"You idiots! If you're going to make bets over something like a stand, do it when they aren't in the room!" I yell at them, trying my best not to beat the shit out of both of them. Melone clutched his head and looked up at me.

"Well if you're so concerned about that, tell us what you think. Ice or disguises?" He asked pitifully. I sigh and sit back down, thinking for a split second.

"You're both probably right. But I can't say too much about it. I gotta find (Y/N), she's probably upset right now." I mutter, leaving the room soon after. 'Where would she have gone...?'

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I sat alone in Ghiacchio's room. It was one of the only other rooms in the damn house that I knew. I sat in silence, thinking back on the entire day. Only about 3 hours today was normal. I groan and plop my face down in the pillow, breathing deeply. 'It still smells like Ghiacchio...' The faint smell of mint and something that reminds me of Vicks vaborub mixed with a distinct musk. I couldn't help but smile. Even if Ghiacchio would never love me, I'd always be happy to have a small bit of him to myself. Being his friend would be enough...

I flinch as I hear the door open. I try not to move, hoping whoever was there just thought I was asleep. The door closed, followed by footsteps and the bed sinking down on one side. I keep my eyes closed and my breath steady. It was a small skill I had learned from my years of living. The person next to me let out a small sigh, running there hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry about them. Melone and Iluso don't have common sense..." Ghiacchio's voice was soft, almost a whisper. His hand was cold, but for some reason warming to me. The bed shifts again, a warm gust of air brushing against my cheek. 'Was Ghiacchio... About to kiss me?' I stay eerily still, not wanting to risk him thinking I was still awake. He was so close, probably only a few inches away. I feel him sigh and move away, the dip in the mattress leaving.

I wait a few more moments before moving. I didn't hear Ghia leave, so I had to keep the illusion. As I sit up, I feel my body chill.

"Oh, you're up- Oh my god..." Ghiacchio gasped, staring at me with a small shocked expression. I look down at my hands and body. There was a very thin layer of frost coating my fingertips and other random parts of my legs and torso.

"W-what is this..." I whispered, touching my arms and face gently. The frost was slowly covering my body. It was cold, but not freezing. Ghia stood up quickly, walking over to me. I scoot away from him.

"S-stay away from me! I don't want to hurt you!" I shout, the frost shifting to ice. Despite the layer of ice consuming my body, my movements were never restricted by it. Glancing past Ghiacchio, I see a small creature standing on the bed.

It was blue and purple with stubby arms and legs, a small tuft of hair poking up from the top of its head. It had a smile stitched onto its face and button eyes, purple-ly freckles spotted over its face. 'It's so... Cute...' I keep staring at it, but was snapped out of my gaze when Ghiacchio touched my cheek. I flinch and throw myself away from him, falling off the bed. I didn't feel the impact but definitely felt weird. I felt... Taller. Stronger.

"(Y/N), are you ok?!" Ghia asked in a panicked voice, poking his head over the side of the bed.

"Yeah, I think im ok..." I reply. But... The voice wasn't mine. It was deeper but familiar. 'Was that Ghiacchio's voice?!' I sit up quickly, looking at my hands. They weren't mine.

"Ghia, what's happening?" I ask panicked, standing up. By this time, Ghiacchio was next to me. We were now the same hight, which was unusual. I push past him and barge into the bathroom, looking in the mirror quickly.

I had Ghiacchio's face. His body. The only thing that wasn't the same was clothes. It was just Ghia in my clothes. Sitting on the sink counter was the plush thing. I look it straight in the face, glaring throw glasses that had materialized on my face.

"What the hell have you done to me..."

_________________________

Sup bitches! (Y/N)'s stand will be fun to have around, but right now we got nice Ghiacchio moment.

Love you all, have some food, water, sleep, and get some rest.

- Sleep-deprived writer