You it is

Izzie POV
We stopped in front of this huge house and casie hopped out of the car, i was about to do the same when she gave me a look from her way across to my side telling me to stop. She came to my side, getting the door for me and there was this huge smirk stick to her face. I got out of the car and casie took my hand in her's, we started inside. We went inside and the music started filling my ears, it was so loud that a deaf man from the next street could listen to it, for God's sake. We reached our teammates, who were all drunk and were talking shit already, then i realised how late we actually were. One of our wasted friends suggested that we all should play truth or dare and i was not really up for it, but a little persuasion from Casey was enough for getting me aboard. We started playing but with all the truth's i didn't really cared about the game got all boring so i decided to choose dare this time. Everyone started shooting all kinds of smirks towards me and i knew i shouldn't have done this. They all started suggesting all type of crazy and gross things for me to do and suddenly someone suggested i should do body shots and everyone agreed. Till then i have drank lods to even deny, i laid down on the table and one of our friend poured shot in my belly button then she sprinkled some salt on my bare belly, putting a piece of lemon in my mouth. One of them shouted "place your bids gentlemen" i giggled and then a familiar voice came with a hand shot up in the air "I'll do it" it was casey, obviously i should have known better now i was lying here almost naked and blushing like a fool trying to hide how my body was suddenly getting all heated up. She came near me to place her lips on my stomach, and for a second i thought I'll die with this contact, butterflies in my stomach doing all kinds of summer salts but then i realised that her face was soo near to my stomach that i can feel her breath but still her lips weren't touching my skin, she tilted her head and gave me a devilish smirk which was indeed her way of teasing me. It had almost been a whole minute, i know it doesn't sounds too much but at this point i was ready to kill for her touch, i have literally had enough and now.........my thoughts got interrupted with her sucking on my belly button sending shivers upto my spine and back, she started moving up and i was literally releasing heat like a furnance right now anybody in a mile could tell how hot i was, she started licking salt off my belly and i felt every single moment of her tongue, she was taking her time with it going slow and slower by the second but i couldn't take it. When she moved up to my face i was soo relived, she looked me in eye for a second and then came as near to my face as physically possible, in a swift second she attached our lips to take the lemon, she was retreating now but i can't take her teasing anymore so i placed my hands in her hairs and pulled her into a more intense than intended kiss, everyone started hooting around us but i was not paying attention to the surroundings anymore, my whole focus were on her lips she smirked in between the kiss and there i go, all heated again.
***********************
Hope y'all like it.
A

nd to all my casey lover's, did you watched bill and ted 3😍???
Our girl was dropping jems there too😆.